Leaving wasn't easy..

Mackenzie's P.O.V
Today was a day I had dreaded ever since I met Julian. The day he left for his first ever international tour. I mean sure, I expected him to meet girls along the way, but he's my boyfriend now, and hugging other girls can be disastrous to our relationship... As the day progressed, Julian and I met up and hung out all day.. Julian pressed me against the wall and kissed me.. He told me that I was his one and only.
Julian's P.O.V
Mackenzie was so upset when I told her I was doing an international tour. I know why, but I don't understand why she thinks I'll choose a goonie over her. I've known her forever and I love her with all my heart. I reassured her all day that I would text her everyday and FaceTime her. The time came where I had to board the plane.. "Babygirl, I'll be back in a week. I promise you I'll talk to you everyday, love you!" I told her as I boarded the plane, but before I boarded, I hugged her as tight as I could and kissed her to let her know, I was hers...
Mackenzie's P.O.V
When Julian got on the plane all I could do was cry.. Jovani stayed behind on this tour because he needed a break. Of course, Jovani and I were best friends.. He ran over and hugged me. Jovani told me everything would be alright, he'd keep me company. "Hey, don't even worry, I'm here babe." Jovani said. All I could do was hold him tight and cry onto his chest. "I am gonna miss him so much! What if he finds another girl!!" I screamed and fell on my knees. "Woah, babe, don't be thinking like that, Julian will always love you, I know he will!" Jovani said kissing me on the cheek and hugging me.
                      Jovani's P.O.V
Staying behind on this tour will be good for me. I've been getting left out with the boys anyway. Everyone is hating on me because Julian..he is the favorite twin.. But, the good thing about this break is that I get to be around the best girl in the world to me, Mackenzie..