Could it be?

Mackenzie's P.O.V
As I sat there in Jovani's arms, I couldn't help but think about Julian.. I looked up at Jovani and saw Julian. My phone lit up with a message, it was from Julian.
                      MESSAGES:
-Julian: *picture of him at Europe with Jonas and Mario* missing you baby, I love you!
-Mackenzie: you have no idea how much I'm missing you right now..😕 love you more..
-Julian: Babygirl.. I'll be home soon, I love you, you're my one and only, I promise.
               END OF MESSAGES.
                    Jovani's P.O.V
Man, I hate seeing her sad. She is the girl.. I know she is. She calls me her best friend, but she doesn't know I wanna be more. I have to cheer her up, she loves going to the park and walking around with Julian, I'll do that. "Hey Mackenzie, babe, let's go to the park, we can walk around and talk, maybe it'll calm you down." I told her. "Oh Jovani! I love you, let's go!" She said, and we ran to my car.
            *skips ride to the park*
                Mackenzie's P.O.V
Jovani is literally always here for me. I know I'm with Julian, and yes I love him, but Jovani was there for me at 3 am, and Jovani was there when Julian was at his job. He knows how much I've cried over Julian, he knows how much Julian has said to me, and to me, that's a true best friend! We got out of his car, he ran over and grabbed my hand, and we walked to the track to walk. We held hands the entire time we walked, I loved every minute.
                     Jovani's P.O.V
We were holding hands, I made sure she knew she was safe with me. I looked down at her, she looked up at me, we both smiled at each other and laughed. She looked at me and said, " I love you Jovani." and I looked at her, I told her it back, and kissed her on the head.. She gave me the tightest hug, and I hugged her back even tighter. Then, we went to the park. She ran to the swings like a total child, her long blonde hair flowed in the wind. "Push me Jovani!" She yelled at me. "I'm coming, I'm coming. " I told her. I pushed her and she screamed and laughed and I laughed along with her. "Higher Jovani!" She said in the most adorable way... This was the best day ever.