Chp 2: Reunited

~9 years later~ Laurance is 23 and Aphmau is 22

(Aphmau POV)

I was sitting on my couch in my secret hideout I managed to build when I was 18. When night falls, I always go out and search if anything happens. I'm not allowed to show my face in public with ease anymore ... not since I've gotten my revenge on O'khasis ...

//Flashback//

I was in O'khasis, there were many guards patrolling the gates but I was able to sneak pass them. When I arrived in front of the Lord's house, I pull out a gas canister and a box of matches out of my bag.

I poured the gas canister around the house until the canister was empty. I took one of the matches and lighted up. The house was on fire, along with the gas canister and the match box, destroying any kinds of evidence I have left. I escaped before any royal guards even spotted me. I was out of O'khasis, I looked through my telescope which I stole from a traveling merchant, the house was now burning in a beautiful blaze of fire, the Lord managed to escape with his wife and 2 of his sons but one of them failed to escape. That was the biggest crime I have ever committed, the incident is now rumored through out the region.

//Flashback end//

It's been years, I haven't gone back to my home village. So I thought today, I finally go back to my old home. It wasn't that far so it won't take long.

When I reached to the area where Phoenix drop used to be, I was exploring what was remain of Phoenix drop. I then walked to the big willow tree where me and Laurance always play together ... Laurance ... Now that I think about it,I haven't seen him in years ... I missed him so much ... I loved Laurance ... that's why I always looked after him when he gets bullied.

I've reached the willow tree and saw ... a shrine? It had dozens of pictures of me and Laurance together when we were young, set up on an oak wood table. It was also surrounded by my favorite flower, Peonies. "How did this get here?" I thought to myself, I then sence someone behind me, I grab a hold on to my sword, I pinned down a man who was wearing a mask just like me. I had my sword towards his throat "Who are you? And why are you here?" I asked "Funny, I was about to say the same thing" he replied "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked with curiosity "This is my area and your not supposed to see that shrine" he said a little bit threatening in his voice "Hm ... tell me, who is that girl in the pictures?" I asked pointing my sword at the pictures, I was still on the stranger sitting on his stomach and my other hand held his shoulder tightly "T-That's ... my best friend when I was still a kid ... but our village was attacked and she disappeared and never came back ... I really missed her ... I build this shrine and prayed to Irene that she would come back ... because I ... Loved her ..." He said sounding sad, I then removed his mask and revealing his face. I finally recognized his face "L-L-Laurance ...?" I said starting to tear up "H-How did you know my name ...?" He asked "You ... you ... idiot ..." I remove my mask revealing my face was stained with tears "A-A-A-A-APHMAU?!?!?!?" He shouted, he then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in to a tight embrace. I hugged him back "Laurance ... is it true ...? You love me?" I asked reminding him on what he said earlier "I-I-I don't expect you to return those feelings ..." He said shyly. I giggled.

(Laurance POV)

She giggled, does that mean she thinks I'm joking! My heart was breaking. But then, all of a sudden I felt a pair of soft lips pressing against mine. A-A-APHMAU?! she's ... SHE'S KISSING ME?!?! I felt my face heating up. Aphmau pulled away and we stared at each other's eyes. Her beautiful hazel brown eyes, how I missed staring into them.

(Aphmau POV)

Laurance and I were staring at each other when I noticed it was getting dark. I broke the silent "Hey Laurance, it's getting pretty late. I better go now" I said as I was about to walk away, Laurance grabbed my wrist "No! We've been separated for 9 years and I don't want you to leave me again!" He shouted pulling me in to a tight embrace "Then where else am I go in to sleep?" I asked "You can sleep at my place, it's closer" he replied, pulling my wrist to where his hideout was.

A/N

That is it for chapter 2, hoped you enjoyed it! The next chapter will be uploaded soon. Goodbye and remember to post on Twitter ... #PASTRAMI CITY!!!

P.S. I do not own the video above, it belongs to Skydoesminecraft! If you don't know him, go check out his channel!

PixelScratch~