Stalker (Zayn Malik fanfiction)

"No stop! AHHHH!"

"Mum?" I looked around my neat purple room. "Mum?" I opened my bedroom door and looked down the hallway. I walked across the rickety wooden floor. All I can hear is my feet pitter patter agaisnt the cold ground.

"Mum?" My tone was full of worry and began to breath faster. My heart dropped to my guts when I found my mum with a knife in her stomach. I screamed. My step dad had an evil smile on his face. "MUM!!" I cried falling to the floor. My step dad neared me still with an evil grin.

"Come here sweety," He pulled me up and held me tightly. I stood there, emotionless.

"You Bastard! You killed my mum!" I yelled in his ear struggling out of his hold. "Let go of me!" I kicked his crotch as he yelped face planting the wooden floor. I turned to get away from him but he grabbed my ankle. I tripped, braking it. I actually heard the bone brake. I collapsed on the ground screaming in pain. Tears flowed from my eyes. I clenched my ankle as I began to panic, I cried even harder because my mum was lifeless and right next to me. My step dad, Sam, picked me up and held my tightly again. I was too weak to fight him off me. He lifted me up and swung me over his shoulder. He stepped closer to his and mums room. I began to panic and hit his back. He chuckled and kept walking. I kicked his chest making him cough.

"Stop!" He yelled at me as he slopped me on the bed. "Stay still or else," He smirked as he took my t-shirt

. He began to suck on my left breast. I cried more and pushed him away.

"No!" I shoved him harder than last time. His hand roughly made contact with my face. "Owh!"

"Do what I say slut or else I'll make you scream louder," He winked slipping my pants down.

"You can't do this to me Sam! I'm only 16!" I yelled in his face. He scoffed and kept going.

"Yeah I know, you'll be so tight and hot," That evil grin appeared again making me feel sick. I spat in his face and made my knee make contact with his crotch. "You little bitch!" he scolded falling on to his bed. I limped out of the bedroom door slamming it. I tried to sprint towards the front door and away from Sam. My broken ankle slowed my down heaps. I cried out to no one and fell to the ground. I saw someones sillouette march closer.

"Are you alright love?" His hand reached out for mine. I flinched thinking about Sam.

"M-my ankle, its bro-ken," I pointed to it seeing it so swollen.

"Here, let me help you, lucky I'm a male nurse." He's deep, brittish accent filling my ears. He slightly chuckled. I actually looked at myself, I was only wearing my knickers and a bra. The male took his coat off and shuffled it on to my sore shoulders. I was now standing on one foot looking at this 'nurse' He looked around 18 and had a brown quiff on top of his head. 

"Thank you," I slowly let out an uneasy smile.

"No problem gorgeous," He winked. He carried me, bridal style, towards a small purple Porche. "Hold on darl," He slowly put me down carefully making sure nothing happens to my ankle. My foot grazed agaisnt the cold rough concrete. I lightly jumped as the coldness shocked me. Mr Malik opened the door and put a pillow on the floor where my broken ankle will go.

"There you go sweety," he slowed down to slide me in the car.

My foot slightly hit the car door. "Shit!" I yelped.

"Sorry!" He fussed as his facial expressions turned into a worried face.

"Its alright," I re-assured him smiling. He jogged to the other side and got comfortable in his front seat.

"I'm taking you back to my house alright? I'll fix you up there," He his lips curled upwards. I quietly nodded as I shivered. Mr Malik saw me and plopped the heater on and took his  coat off handing it to me. I took his coat off and shrugged it on and did all the buttons up.

I looked out the window and saw the dark gloomy night sky. I love looking out to the stars and the beautiful moon. Mr Malik started the car and began to drive off to his house. I have no where to stay tonight, or tomorrow night. I am not ever going back there.

"I never caught your name love. I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik," His ear to ear smile comforted me.

"Perrie Edwards."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hope you all like my new story. :) I am also starting another story about Lachlan Buchanan! If you don't know who he is, GO LOOK HIM UP. You need to know who the most sexiest human to walk on this earth is. Also, I do not own any of the characters and this story is a FANFIC, its not true. :) xxx