Chapter two

-Harry's pov-

I entered the stiff building. Loud thumping music took over my hearing as I spotted a whole group of drunk hotties. I look back at Niall and he was staring at a beautiful brunnet, she was wearing a tight black dress with black high heels. She pulls the dress off really well because she's slim and has a very good looking body From here.

"Mate, go to her," I winked at him. She looked around 18. I watched Niall make his way to this lady making her giggle straight away. They kept talking and he kissed her lips. I looked away before it seemed very weird. I walked up to the bar and ordered a Jack Daniel's and popped a lid off. I watched as everyone was dancing, I came across a girl who looks 16 and she was staring at me. I chuckled in amusment. She came closer. She was wearing a extremely tight dress that went up to her ass and tall High heels. I laughed so hard. She sat next to me as I took another gulp of my drink.

"Hey sexy," Her little high pitched voice squeeked.

"How old are?" I tried to hold in a laugh.

"16," She winked. Hey! What a guess. She began to feel my leg and went up towards my crotch.

"So are you a slut or a prostitute?" I began to laugh so much because her reaction was pricless.

"Uh! How rude!" She squeeked.

-Zayn's pov-

"Thanks Zayn, for everything," she warmly smiled.

"So beautiful," I whispered.

I walk back into the lounge room where Liam and Louis were.

"What are you going to do with her?" Louis asks bitting his bottom lip.

"Not taking her back that's what." I rudely spat at them. "Sorry, I'm just gonna go to sleep, night boys," I slowly walked back up the hallway towards my room that contains Perrie.

I quickly brushed my teeth and hoped into bed. I shuffled in the middle of the bed and pulled Perrie gently towards me. I held her in my arms as she tangled our legs together and deeply sighed. I moved her rib lengthed hair to one side and began to kiss her neck softly.

-Harry's pov-

"Hello what's your name sweet cheeks?" I grinned asking a sexy girl. Her hair is the colour of pomegrant that's plastered into a neat bun with two curls in front of her ears. Bright fluro pink tight dress hugs her petit body very well. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Ariana," She smiled once again showing off her dimples. "Ariana Edwards,"

"Nice to meet you babe, I'm Harry Styles," My thick brittish accent yelled over the music. Her last name sounded familiar. "You're very pretty,"

"Awh, thanks, so are you," She winked and started to dance like a maniac. She was amazing, She was so careless, care free.

I firmly grabbed her hips and rubbed them against mine. She got the hint and started to grind against me. She giggled as we kept dancing.

--------------------------------

-Perrie's pov-

Shit. I forgot to tell my sisters about our mum and step dad. I have to make sure they don't go back home. I heard tapping on the window infront of me as I looked out the window and saw a shadow of a male. One male in paticular.