chapter one

-Zayn's pov-

"Perrie? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," I winked at her making her blush. Perrie is very beautiful. Her long blonde hair falls right under her ribcages, little curls at the bottom of her hair. She has a broken ankle, a red slap mark on her cheek, cuts and grazes on her knees, elbows, body and face. Blood oozes out of the swallon cuts. Her amazing eyes are red and swallon too. I wonder what happened.

"Hm thanks," She lightly smiled making me feel all tingly everywhere.

"You have an amazing smile too," I smiled widely. She giggled and blushed. "Alright, we're here beautiful," I got out of my seat and walked to her side of my car. I slowly take her hand and picked her up. "You're really light," I chuckled. I looked towards her in my arms, she fell asleep, her lips slightly parted and her head in my chest. She's so beautiful. I opened my front door to see all the lads in our lounge room.

"Where have you been Dr Malik?" Harry raised his left eyebrow looking towards half naked Perrie. "Oh what happened to her?"

"I found her on the streets, she has a broken ankle, cuts all over her body, and maybe a concussion," I walked away into my kitchen. I placed her down onto my marble bench and swiped her hair out of her face, I stared deeply at her, probably looking like a creep, I softly placed my hand on her right cheek, kissing her forehead. Her right side of her lips tugged upwards peforming a smile.

"Do you want help?" Niall came out of no where scaring me.

"Uhh, sure," I held an uneasy smile.

"She's really pretty aye?" Niall stared at her, his blue eyes gazed right at her. I nodded.

"I met her about 20 minutes ago and she already has an effect on me." Niall nodded and looked up at me.

"You know she can hear us?" He lifted his eyebrow up.

I smiled. "Oh well, could you please get me the cast powder.

--------------------------------

"There you go Perrie," Niall smiled at her.

"Now I have to clean your cuts and grazes, it might sting, I'm sorry if it does." I look at her with sympathetic and apolligetic expression.

I slightly grazed the disinfected cloth on her knee.

"Owh! Zayn! Stop its hurting!" Perrie flinched begging me to stop.

-Harry's pov-

"Owh! Zayn! Stop its hurting!"

What the hell are they doing?

"What are they doing?" I puzzled myself looking over to Niall.

"He's cleaning her sores," Niall shrugged playing the PS3.

"Sure he is," Louis and I chuckled.

"Alright guys," Zayn says with Perrie behind him. "This is Perrie, Perrie, that is Louis, Har-"

"EEK!! ONE DIRECTION! OMG I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU AS ZAYN!" She pointed to me as she leant on her crutches. "OH MY LORD!" She nearly fell but Zayn caught her in time.

"She loves me the most," I winked at her smirking ruffling my chocolate curls.

"My favourite is actually Zayn, its been Zayn since X-Factor and it'll stay Zayn till I die haha," She giggled hugging Zayn. Zayn blushed and hugged her back. He stuck his tongue at me and I crossed my arms.

"Its alright Hazza, you always have me!!" Louis jumped nearly killing me.

"You have Eleanor and Liam has Danielle and Niall and I have no one."

"Awh cheer up Haz, you'll find someone," Liam patted my back.

"What time is it?" I asked looking at my feet.

"10:37pm," Liam said looking at his phone.

"I'm going to a club, wanna come Niall?" I asked standing up letting my jeans hang low on my hips.

"Yeah sure, hold on going to Get my shoes," Niall said leaving the room.

"Uhh, do you want me to take you home?" Zayn said as his face was looking for a 'no'

"I don't want to go home but i have No where else to go," She said still with Zayn's shirt, coat and her knickers.

"Why not?" Zayn questioned. Perrie whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened. "Baby, you can stay with me, " Zayn held her around her waist.

"Got my shoes," Niall said after ten minutes.

"Finally," I huffed and got up. "Bye lads, bye Perrie," I waved smiling.

"Bye," she waved back.

Niall and I walked out of the door.

"I hate being single and seeing Zayn with a new hot as girl," I mumbled.

"I agree, at least you're not a virgin," Niall said jumping into my Black Range Rover.

"Loose it tonight, let it all free, be wild," I smiled while starting my car.

"Yeah I'll try," He shyly smiled. We arrived at the club. We sat in the car for a second.

"Let's get some pussy," Niall laughed making me laugh.

********************************