I'm An Angel You Ass.

Hey y'all my name is lizzy by the way. I'm the writer of this fan fiction. I hope y'all are enjoying :) <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

Dean asks Sam, "Did you find anything?" "No how about you?, anything in dad's journal?" "No." Dean says in his head, "What dose it want? Why me?" Sam looks at dean and says, "Maybe it's a sprit of some kind?" Dean sighs and replies, "I don't know maybe I just wasn't ment to come back from hell man, maybe it's trying to pull me back in." "Dean..come on man don't say that and whatever or how ever you came back it's the best thing that has ever happened in our lives." Sam looked at Dean with a sad/serious face. Dean says, "W-" Getting cut off my Sam saying, "Don't you think so? And how can you not be happy or accept that you came back! Be happy..." Dean looks at him. "I can't be happy..everything I did to those poor souls.." Dean walks over to the kitchen and grabs two beers and tosses one to Sam. Sam starts saying, "Dean it's not your-" He gets cut off my Dean saying, "Sam I don't wanna talk about it.." Dean cracks open his beer and hesitates at first then starts drinking. Sam looks at Dean with a concerned look. Dean fell asleep while reading and Sam looked over and smiled thinking in his head, "I can't lose him again.." Sam stays up all night, looking up and reading and trying to figure out what's going on... Dean wakes up and as he goes to get some early whiskey, he sees Sam just sleeping there with his face on the keybored. Dean chuckles alittle. Dean knows Sam means well but Dean doesnt feel right about being alive again but he doesn't want to go back. Sam starts to wake up. "Morin sunshine!" Dean says laughing. Sam goes to get a cup and coffee. "Dean." "Yeah?" "Did you feel or see anything weird last night about the 'sprit'?" Dean thinks and says, "No actually, I slept good last night for the first time in years." Sam smiles at him. Bobby calls. Dean picks up and says, "Hey Bobby what's up?" "Dean I found a spell or somethung to summon what ever is trying to contact you." "How do you know about that??" "Oh..Sam told me." Dean looks at Sam. "Well anyway I'll be over thanks." Hangs up. "Really Sam. You had to tell Bobby?!" "Dean I'm just trying to help...besides we couldn't find anything so I thought Bobby could help?.." Dean grabs his stuff and replies, "Well your right he did, he found a spell to summon the 'Spirt'." "Okay let me go get my stuff." "Oh no your not coming this is about me..I don't need anything happening to." Dean stops talking and leaves. "Dean..please, fine." As Dean is heading over to where Bobby is for the summoning he starts thinking, like Bobby shouldn't be involved if he gets hurt it'll be on me. 10 mins past by... Dean and Bobby start the summoning. 5 mins past by.. "Bobby are you sure you did it right?" "Yes Dean, I'm sure." Then the lights starts to cut out one by one. Bobby falls to the ground asleep. Dean runs to Bobby and says I knew it. Something starts walking in. Dean yells, "WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU?!!?" It dosent answer.. Dean repeats what he says louder and starts shooting the thing. It gets closer not even hurt.. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Then stabs him in the heart with the blade Ruby gave to the boys to kill demons. But I knit didn't even hurt the thing..he just pulls it out like nothing, but starts to speak and say Dean w- Gets cut off by dean yelling, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" "I'm an angel of the Lord." "No such thing." "See Dean that's your- Gets cut off my Dean again saying, "What's your name?!" In a demanding voice. "My name is Castiel, I'm an angel of the lord." Some part of Dean believed it but he still said, "No such thing as angels." He starts to hear thunder and then sees....Castiel's wings.