Dear you(DonghyukXReader) Part.1

(Y/N)'s pov

"(Y/N)" He shouted loudly so i can hear.
"Donghyuk?Why are you coming at my house at time like this?"I ran and opened the door of my house.
"Ji...soo"He said and cry.
Donghyuk cry? I have never seen before.He is always full of joy like a baby.
"What did jisoo do to you?"
"Jisoo said she is girlfriend of bobby hyung" He said without looking at me.

Jisoo...I always knew that Donghyuk love Jisoo alot and Jisoo knew that too but how can she do that to donghyuk...At least she shouldn't say by herself.

"Oh"Nothing come out of my mouth.I don't know how to comfort donghyuk.

"Go and sleep donghyuk,It's late.Tomrrow, it will be okay"

"Oka..y?"He looked at me in my eyes.

"Yes...let's discuss later." I try my best to smile.

"Ok....bye..bye" He said and left.

I went to my room and try to sleep.
A half of hour later,The rain fell.

"Omg...donghyuk didn't have umbrella or maype he already get his home....No..i have to make sure he is safe."I get an umbrella and get out of the house.I can't see any sign of him...Maype he already got home.
I decided to go home hurry because it's to late for me.
"(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice
"Donghyuk?" I said with unsure mind.
"Yes,Why did you come out alone?"

"Because I thought you didn't have umbrella." I said without looking him.

"That's okay.I will walk you home then you can give me umbrella,right?"He said while smiling.Rain makes him cover his tears.I can't see his tears but i can tell hus heart is still hurting.

"Okay.Let's go" I said.

We walk to my house.It's feel a little bit strange.

....
Finally,I update new part YAY!
I am sorry about my phone that can't type myanmar font byel!
I hope you enjoy this update.
Part.2 will be coming soon.