21

Edward

The man's thoughts are going on a whirlwind and I can't catch a single thought. Finally one thought remains and he blurts it out. "what the hell is going on here? " bella turns to him smiling slightly and tell him to sit. Stefan makes drinks for them and hands one to Bella, Damon, the man and takes one for himself. "bella this is alaric. Alaric, Bella. She is one of my and stefans oldest friends. Our mentor you could say. " bella smiles at being called their mentor and Damon smiles back. Alaric shakes her hand and finally eases a bit. "so you are the resident vampire hunter? " bella asks causing us to gasp, "Hunter? " Carlisle echoes. Alaric nods. We talk for a while exchanging stories. Bella tells him to be aware of Elena nd he agrees that she feels off these days. He also tells us that he suspects Bonnie and Elena to be planning something fishy and shares that Jeremy and Jenna share his concern. Bella tells him about herself and the originals. At first he is wary but then agrees to help. She invites him over for lunch the next day along with Jeremy and Jenna who happen to be Elena's family. He agrees and takes leave. Bella turns to Damon. "you okay? " he nods. "aside from the fact that bitch ruined my favourite shirt , I am dandy. " we chuckle and he asks Bella. "are you okay? I took a lot this time. " bella shrugs. "I m fine. Don't worry. "
"wait what do you mean this time? " jasper asks. Bella smiles and says. "well let's just say newborn vamp Damon liked to get into trouble. A vampires blood has healing properties to humans and other vamps alike. Even better than human blood. So being his mentor and protector, I healed him after many of his childish fights. " Damon grumbled on the lines of them not being childish nd we chuckled. Damon and alice retired for the night as did Stefan. We moved out and started walking back. Bella stopped and started leading us in another direction. "babe where are we going? " I asked. "privAte time. " she said. We smile and follow her.

Emmett

We laugh as we make our way to the driveway of the house three hours later. Bella shakes the dead leaves from her hair and giggles alongside us. We had spent the last hours making love to our mate on the forest floor and against trees. Suddenly Edwards laughter died in his throat as he rushed inside. We frowned and followed. There on the living room couch Sat esme in Charlie's arms and rose and alice sat by the side looking furious. Damon and Stefan were pacing the floor. Esme had a pained look. Bella immediately went on guard. "Charles" she said.
He got up and told us what happened. We went from confused to outrageous on hearing that Bonnie and Elena had come here on the pretext of seeing Bella and tried to hurt Charlie. When that failed and they recognised him as a warlock, Bonnie gave esme an aneurysm. Bella was shaking in anger. "that bloody bitch. " she snarled. Esme whimpered. Bella immediately calmed and shot next to her hugging her. "I'm sorry esme. So sorry. I should have insisted on you guys staying in forks. Not forced you all to shift here. My entry in your lives has created unnecessary trouble. " esme immediately stopped her and said. "don't be foolish Bella. You are the best thing that has happened to us. The males of my family smile like never before. My daughter met her mate because of you. Charlie is your descendant. He could protect me and the others because of your training. " alive and rose hugged my mate. "don't ever say something like that again Bella. You are my best friend. My sister. " Alice said. Rose corrected. "our sister. " bella smiled through her tears and hugged them.
I took her in my arms. "we love you. Never and I mean never say anything like that ok ? " she nodded. "I love you all too " I kissed her and wiped her tears. "bella crying. Now I 've seen it all. " Damon said to lighten the mood which it did. We laughed as did Bella.
Soon she turned serious. "Stefan, Charles. Stay here and protect them. My mates I want you to stay here for now. Pls. Alice you too. Damon. " she said and Damon stood to go.
"wait where are you going? " Edward asked but they had already disappeared. Charlie answered our question. "to get what we all want. Revenge. "