Happy Birthday Lou

Today was the day Louis was going to be 24 years old.
It was Christmas Eve tonight and Tommy was going to his parents in Manchester.
My parents were on a holiday to Hawaii for the next 2 weeks and my brother was going to spend Christmas with his girlfriend and her family, so this Christmas it was me, myself and I...oh right and the little kid in my belly!
4 days ago I went to the hospital with Jay, since he was my closest friend I told him about my pregnancy.
I told Louis my appointment was moved to another date, so he won't figure out the gender of this baby.

Louis
"It's been a month since I found out Rose and I are gonna be parents and it was really hard not be able to tell the lads."
"Rose and I agreed we'll keep it a secret until we have passed the miscarriage period and if I'm correct that is today."
"Correct me if I'm wrong but the birthday decoration is a little childish isn't it? Liam said."
"Niall chuckled, you're right but Louis is a child he teased, I nudged his arm and laughed knowing it was true."
"Is Rose coming too? Niall asked, I nodded, yeah she is I said, the boys turned towards me and their eyes grew wide."
"Really? Niall smiled and I nodded, yeah I smiled, that'll be fun Niall said, I nodded, I'm glad she's coming I said."

Later that night...

Louis
"I opened the door revealing Rose, she was absolutely stunning, happy birthday Lou she smiled, she gave me 1 kiss on each cheek and then walked inside."
"The boys shouted from happiness when seeing her, they all ran towards her and hugged her tight, I bit my lip, they were used to being rough with her and they didn't know she was pregnant and it made me nervous seeing them not being careful with her."
"Rose looked over at me and mouthed it was alright, the boys finally let go of her and Rose walked towards me."
"I got you a little present, for your birthday, Christmas Eve and Christmas she said while pulling out an envelope out of her purse and gave it to me."
"I slowly opened the envelope thinking it would be a birthdaycard or something, but what was really in it was honestly the best present I ever got from someone."
"It was an ultrasound photo from our little baby, on top of the photo was written 'it's a boy!' in Rose's handwriting, I looked at her with tears of happiness in my eyes."
"I know you wanted to come with me but I thought it would be nice to give you this as a present she smiled, I walked towards her and hugged her carefully, thank you Rose I whispered in her ear."
"Niall grabbed the photo and looked at it, the other boys surrounded around him and suddenly they looked at us with wide eyes."
"Our lad is going to be a dad?! Niall yelled, I smiled and stared at my feet, they walked towards me and Rose and hugged us."
"Why didn't you tell us Lou Harry asked, we wanted to wait until we passed the miscarriage period I said, I looked at Rose and she was smiling at me."
"Alright Lou, wait here, our present is outside, we'll get it for you Niall said and the boys walked outside leaving me and Rose alone."
"I turned towards Rose and hugged her, we're gonna have a baby boy I whispered, I felt her head moving up and down while stroking her hair."
"I remained close to her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, first she was looking down but she was looking at me right now."
"I could feel the tension and the chemistry between us, it was still there...it never left, she placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed it with her thumb."
"I looked at her lips, it was like they were asking me to kiss her, I licked my lips and couldn't keep myself from kissing her anymore so I did."
"I expected her to push me away but she kissed back instead, after a few minutes she stopped and bit her lip while looking down."
"I gently grabbed her chin and pushed her face up to make her face me again, she had tears in her eyes and I realized she had just cheated on Tommy."
"I'm...I'm sorry Rose, I forgot about that...I got caught up in the moment I apologized, she let out a little smile, I knew that this would happen eventually she said."
"What do you mean? I asked her, Lou I never broke up with you because I didn't love you anymore because I still do she said."
"You...you still love me? I stuttered, she nodded, having your baby inside my belly isn't making it easier she chuckled a bit."
"I looked at her belly and bit my lip, I kneeled so my face was across her belly, she chuckled, wanna feel him kick? it's a footballer just like his daddy she said while lifting her shirt."
"I looked at her and she laughed, she knew exactly what I was thinking about, Tommy was a footballer so....I'm sorry that came out wrong she laughed."
"You're still sure I'm the father? I teased, positive she smiled, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her belly, I know my belly is still a bit small but you should feel him kick she said."
"I gave her belly a little kiss, hey baby boy, it's daddy here, I can't wait to hold you and play football with you I whispered, I looked up and noticed Rose was looking down at me."
"I looked back at her belly, don't hurt mommy so much alright? be nice to her I whispered, suddenly I felt a little kick and my eyes grew wide."
"Ugh she said, I smiled at her and looked back at her belly, what did I just tell you? I said trying to look mad, Rose chuckled, just like your daddy I whispered."
"It felt so amazing to touch Rose again, it was something I was longing for, for so long, the touch of her lips on mine, the touch of her hands, everything..."
"Suddenly the boys came back with my present and ruined the moment, I stood up and Rose pulled down her shirt again."