Ep.5

OK this Is Off the top of my head so .....Yea

-----

You And Ray Are Just On The Couch Watching Bad Girls Club All Star Battle. It's The Finale Episode.Ray Is Going For Flo And You Are Going For Jen.

"GO JEN COME ON GURL YOU GOT THIS. "You Yelled At The Tv Screen.

"FORGET JEN LET'S GO FLO."Ray Yelled Pushing You.

"Jen you Got This Jen Jen You Got This "You Chanted Getting Up Dancing.

"Flo COME ON CATCH UP......OOO LAWD! "He Said Face Palming Himself.

"DIG GURL DIG GET THAT TREASURE! FORGET FLOS FLIP FLIPPIN SELF "

Ray Gave You A Stank Face.

Jen Found the Treasure.You Knew.At That Point She Won.

"WHOOOO TEAM JEN TEAM JEN!!! AYYEE TWERK SUM GUUH "You Get Up And Start To Twerk.

"You See All That Is Unnecessary "He Said And Did Another Stank Face.

"BUT YOU WASN'T SAYING THAT WHEN YOU WANTED TO DO THE RED NOSE LAST NIGHT........ NOW WHAT! "You Continued Your Twerk Session.

"THAT WAS MY EAR! "Ray Held His Ear.

"Cry Baby Self! "You Stuck Out Your Tongue.

"But this Cry Baby Be Having You Screaming Tho..... Thats What I Thought. "

"The Vibe You Just Killed It........... Like R.I.P You Just Killed The Vibe. .......You Need JESUS! "You Walked Away And brought a Bible For Him to read And left.

-----

Kk Just Thought I Should Update Since I Start School Tomorrow.