Chapter 10

GUYS PLEASE IF YOU VOTE AND COMMENT A LOT I HAVE  SMALL TRIP AND WILL BE OFF LINE FOR ABOUT FIVE DAYS I MAY LEAVE WENESDAY NIGHT ILL UPLOAD ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE I LEAVE IF AND ONLY IF YOU GUSY VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ENJOY...

ALEC'S VOICE:

After driving Taylor home I plopped down on my bed, and let out and exasperated sigh. I know I am deeply in love with Taylor and it was different then with Avery. I guess I was blinded by love at the time. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow night, knowing I was going out with Taylor, made my stomach fill up with butterflies. I am extremely nervous I want things to be perfect. But with Taylor I know it doesn’t have to be. 

I got off bed and went to my closet, I started looking through clothes and old things I had in the shelf’s until I finally found what I was looking for.  I grab it from the top shelf, and take it back over to my bed. I dropped it and soon after Jovan started crying. I walked over to his room making as little noise as I could, I noticed his little eyes bright and open. I grabbed him in my arms and took him with me to my room. 

I got back in bed and held Jovan on my chest, exactly like he likes it. He soon calmed down , and just laid there putting his little fist in his mouth. He was drooling all over my shirt but I couldn’t help but smile. He is just too cute! I am just extremely glad that he’s my son, but that’s something Avery still doesn’t know but it won’t matter because it is noticeable just the mere fact that he looks exactly like me and Andrey proves it all.

 I remember after Avery left the house that day, we didn’t speak well she didn’t speak to me for a while. She met a guy in modeling and well I guess they hit things off. I remember it was at a party of my friend Thomas I went there after all the begging him and my friends did. I remember leaving Melody with my mom, and going to the party.

 I wasn’t planning on getting drunk, but I did and well I got a little miracle. A fathers dream a baby boy! I looked down at him and smiled as I saw him sleeping peacefully I laid him next to me on the mattress and put the blanket lightly over him.

I opened up the photo album or our wedding the day that changed my life, I can't fully say to the worst but it wasn't to the best.

The first thing I saw was Avery. She was with her mom getting ready, they were applying make up on her face. The nest picture was of her fully in her wedding dress. I remember she looked extremely gorgeous!

There was a picture of Avery and her mad of honor, and then her and the bridesmaids one of which was Taylor. She was slightly shorter than now, and her hair was up to her shoulders curled up around her face, they where wearing light blue dresses. A nice v-design on the back, and the top was a wrap around her neck. She had her cute innocent smile. To think I hadn't notice this before.

I kept going through it and memories of my wedding night kept rushing to my mind, it was intensely weird and odd how clear and perfect the memories where as if I was relieving it. But everything that had happened between me and Avery was something I never wanted to relieve.

I decided to put the book away and just relax and wait for tomorrow. I am filled with so much excitement. For tomorrow. Just thinking about going out alone with Taylor mad me nervous but exited. I wanted to take her out to diner and just get to know those little things about her. Like favorite color, favorite hobbies, favorite music, well I kind of already know that but I just wanted this day to Ed tomorrow to start. I already called in sick so I can have the kids things ready for tomorrow.

I fell asleep with Taylor in my head and Jovan in my arms...

Taylor's POV:

Breath Taylor everything will be okay! At least that's what I kept saying to myself. I couldn't wait for the little Han of the clock to move faster and the final bell of the day to ring. But luckily no I was in Mr. Santiago's class but he wasn't here we had a substitute teacher who was Hindu and we couldn't understand a word he said. So we just sat there quiet, well that is until Chris walked into the room late.