Chapter 2

First day of volunteering and God am I excited. I jump out of bed. Heading to the bathroom and doing the usual brush teeth, and hair, washing face you know the drill.

I walk to my closet rummaging through it finding an outfit to wear. I decided on a floral tank top, light washed jean shorts, and my light yellow colored vans.

I walk into the kitchen picking out some coco puffs and pouting it into a bowl adding some milk along with it.

I grab the cereal and eat it away my hunger going away within minuets. O car I finished my cereal I put it in sink letting water pour into the bowl. Shutting off the sink and heading back up stair grabbing a backpack and putting my things in the bag.

I walk back down stairs giving my mom a bye. And heading out the door and into my car on my way to pick up Lucy.
-------------
We made it, to one of my favorite places in the world I smiled looking back at it. Memories from when I was little flooding back.

We got out of the car and walked to the entrance. The smell of salty water fills my nose making me smile. We walk around and find a table with the sign
"Marine volunteers". We mad our way over to the table.

"Hello what are you names" say the lady with glasses. I smile and reply.
"Lucy and Maria" she nods bringing her glasses down the bridge of her nose looking through the papers.

She smiles once she finds us. Handing each of us a packet and a pin with our names on it we walk over with a big group of other people. We put or pins on and look over the papers.

Schedule, times, feelings, presentations, tours
ahhh I'm excited. We wait here for another 15 mins so everyone could get their papers.
-------------
"Hello everyone my name is Mrs.Martel I'm goi g to be your tourist for today and show you the differ t stations you'll be working at" she says smiling already starting her small steps.

She was showing us the marine animals that are in the building. Everyone was admiring the fish. I slowly started to wonder off and look at the Penguins that where getting fed. I smiled knowing that I'll be able to feed them soon.

I was looking at them jumping with excitement that it's feeding time. I went under a dome that was there to look and feel like you were actually under water with the Penguins.

I looked up watching them swim around the water making twirls and figure 8s. I was looking until I got interrupted out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around coming face to face with a tall male figure. His muscles tight around the shirt. His pink lips plump and soft looking. His jaw and black studs I look at his shirt to see he also has a tag with his name on it 'ethan' humm.

"Um sorry to bother but I saw your friend getting worried back there for you and I saw you in the distance so I just came to say" he said his voice raspy and deep. I nodded.

"Oh thank you" I said pursing my lips rocking my body back in forth by my feet.

"I-I'm Ethan" he said bringing his hand out for me to shake. I brought my hands with his, so soft and big I looked up smiling my cheeks a little pinkish.
"I'm Maria" I replied moving our hands in shaking motion.

"I think we should head back before they leave us" he says chuckling. I giggle in response nodding my head. Oh my gosh what's wrong with me I never act like this.

We walk back to the group while walking back I trip over my own shoe before falling down I was caught my muscular arms I look over an see Ethan. I blush moving my self of him and blushing.
"Thanks" I say he smiles blushing.
"No problem" he says smiling looking down.
-----------
We made it back to the group I went with Lucy and he went with who I'm guessing is his twins cause of the resemblance they have.

I look away and towards Lucy who has a smirk placed across her face wiggling her eyebrows up and down . I giggle a bit putting my hands over my mouth hiding my laughters.
"I see you mari" she says I giggle.
"It's not like that he was telling me that you were looking for me and that he saw me and told me to go over to you" she gives me a puzzled look.

"I never said nor was looking around for you" she says putting her fingers under her chin.

I look back at Ethan and look back at Lucy.
Why did he come to me then.

Okay I updated sorry for the short update but I trying😁 anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and go read my other books as well ☺️
Also follow my on Twitter -> lorddolantwins is the @ and dm me if you ever want to talk