chapter 1

Kapri's POV

I sat in my room that was now empty. I looked around the large room with bright yellow walls and reminisced on my memories here. I've lived in this room since I was eight, even though I was sad to leave... I was happy to be on my own.

"Baby girl." my daddy said coming into my room. "Yea dad." I said looking around. "Your sure you wanna go to a school so far away from everything you know ?" he asked as he came and sat down next to me.

"Yes daddy I told you , I can't keep coming back to this house, I have to grow up sometime." I said standing up from my twin sized bed. "But it's just hard for me to let you go." He gave me a slight smile. "You will always be my sweet baby girl." he said as his eyes began to water. "

"Daddy aren't you the same one who told me that college was my time to venture off and see what the world has for me ? An now that i'm tryna venture off you don't want me to go." I laughed lightly as he stood up an faced me. My daddy was all I had in the world but I was gonna get no where being under him all my life.

"You only cried a little when Kassandra left for school. Why you wanna bring out the crocodiles when I leave?" I said as I fall into his hug. "Because you're my last baby. Your brother an sister are too old for me now but you are my little nugget." He kissed my forehead sweetly. "I know daddy I know, i'll be home before you know it." I smiled up at him. After he finally released me from his bear hug we walked hand and hand down the stairs an into the kitchen.

"Awe I'm gonna miss my nugget." my older sister said as she hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you too, but aren't you dropping me off at school?" I laughed. "Yes I am but you won't be living here with daddy no more." she pouted. "Oh what ever!" I shook my head at her fake sadness.

"Alright enough of the soft shit, we gotta get going pops. The cars are fully packed." my oldest brother said as he walked into the house. "I'm gonna miss you too bubba." I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes . "Get the hell in the car nugget." He laughed an brushed my comment off.

"Y'all be safe, that's my last baby y'all are traveling with." my daddy laughed as we walked onto the porch. "Of course daddy just fuck your other kids huh?" Kass asked as she unlocked my car. "Y'all know I love y'all old asses too, give ya daddy a hug." he says as we all bring it in to hug him before heading off. "I'll call you when we make it pops." Karter said as he hopped in his truck.

"Karley should be on her way daddy." I said hugging him. "Good my eldest should still love me!" he laughed as I got in the car. "Bye daddy !!" Kass said as we pulled off behind my brother.

"Soo are you excited?" My sister asked as we merge onto the highway. "Uhh more nervous than excited but I guess you can say that." I stated as I looked out the window. "Nugget you're going to be fine.. it's college not war."

I took what my sister said into consideration. I was entering my freshman year of college. A new milestone in life. The cenntential year. I should be ready to experience new things but I couldn't help worry about being away from home. I miss my daddy already.

Helloo Kaprisuns! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it ! Don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite chapters.