chapter 8

It was 9:30 p.m. Kijah an I had been at it for hours. But an hour ago we fell asleep in each other's skin. We talked about our past lives, then fucked again, an talked about our ambitions, an then fucked some more, and then we talked about our families an then fucked a few more times, even made a movie ... or two.

I felt like I had knew Kijah for years when in reality it's been days. We were soo much alike but different in so many ways.

We had been in the same position an had not moved. "You up mama?" she whispered. "Yes." I said as I looked up at her. "I had fun with you today." She smiled big at me. There goes that smile that makes me melt.

"Bruh. I had fun today too." I said as I rolled over to my stomach. "Even though I didn't come over here to be fucked like a dog." I laughed. "You started it." she joined in my laughter.

"I didn't even fuck you like a dog." She said as she slid her shirt over her head. "Then what did you do??" I said as I sat up. I was holding my boobs an covering my bottom half with her cover. "Fucked you like a slut." She kissed me an slid her underwear back on. "I needed it." I said lowly. "I know, me too." She smirked.

I remembered I had a phone has Kijah walked out of the phone. I quickly grabbed it off the floor an jumped back into the bed. I unlocked it an messages started flowing in. Everyone was wondering why the hell I was in the quads an why I wasn't answering my phone.

Gracie: hey are you hungry?
Gracie: are u ok ???
Gracie: bitch the quads
Gracie: oh nahhhhhh
Gracie: i'm telling the gc
Gracie: kb tonight ?
Gracie: not I lost u on my 1st week
Gracie: send a smoke signal

Andrea: are u good??????
Andrea: we got u qudoba
Andrea: bitch is u dead
Andrea: morgan asked about uuuuuuuu
Andrea: ok bitch are u alive or dead

Hosea: hey bbygrl u busy today ?
Hosea: we can grab something 2 eat
Hosea: an sorry bout rg earlier

Semaj: can u make pork chops tonight;)))))

Mike: can u plzzz make pork chops after the kb
Mike: don't ho us
Mike: plzzzzzzz

I shook my head reading all the messages and seeing all the calls. "Come on." Kijah walked in an said to me. "Come where?" I asked with a confused face.

This is the part where she murders me in cold blood an dismembers my body an dumps them in various cites throughout Houston.

"Come take a shower with me." She smiled as she grabs a hair band off her desk an pulls her curls up into a high ponytail. "Don't gotta tell me twice." I smiled as I pull her sheet as I slid to the floor. I wrapped it around myself an looked up. "You're so cute." She smiled an reached for my hand. She lead me down the hallway an into the bathroom. The shower was already running an it was steam seeping out the door.

I stepped in and made sure the whole sheet was inside. "Come on now you and this sheet." She laughed as she closed the door behind me. "Damn y'all bathroom big." I said as I admired the bathroom like a kid in a candy store.

"It's ight." She said as she pulled her shirt over her head. She dropped her underwear and put them in the black basket that was by the door. She stepped into the shower and looked back and smiled at me. I dropped the sheet and folded it up before placing it in the basket. I stepped into the hot shower behind her. "You're so pretty." She said as she held both sides of my face.

My arms flew to her sides as I looked up into her deep brown eyes. "You don't even know me." I giggled.

She caressed my cheek with her thumb as she studied my face. "I want to." She smiled at me. A smile I couldn't resist.