Bullets

"Come on princess do it shoot me" he said with a smug grin on his face that made me cringe "come on do it, oh wait you can't because I have your little boyfriend" he said with his grin now ear to ear "why are you doing this,why are you hurting me even more than you already have" I said with the gun shaking in my hands an tears brimming my eyes "oh baby-" "don't call me that!" I cut him off he sighed an spoke again "look princess I never wanted to hurt you or anyone I just wanted you to love me the way I love you and your little boyfriend was just getting in the way" he said taking a step closer "I will never love you and especially not like that your a sick basterd you hurt me not just emotionally but physically" I said with my hand steading my aim straight to his head.

"Put the gun down sweet heart.." He said trying to get closer "stay back and stop calling me those things you make me sick" I yelled at him in disgust "come on I can treat you better than that boy ever could an you know that" he said smirking "you should be the one to treat me better than anyone your sopposed to respect me an protect me an be there for me your sopposed to be my father" I said backing away from him "well I can be more than your father an treat you however you want if you let me if-" "your delusional I don't want you and I don't love you i hate you,you sick basterd you are so fucked up and you're a piece of shit for what you did to me to the people I care about I can barely even look at you" I yelled with hatred laced in my voice "ok fine if you can barley look at me than leave" he said raising his voice "oh but I have your boyfriend well it doesn't matter he's propably dead by now" he said smirking his awful smirk "go to hell" I chocked out with tears cascading down my cheeks.

"Fine. Shoot me" he said calmly "w-what" i said confused "shoot me! You cant look at me you don't love me you said im a piece of shit right you want me to go to hell right." He said walking closer "st-stay back im warning you" I said with fear washing over me "shoot me. COME ON!" He said making me jump "SHOOT ME! Kill me already I killed your boyfriend and I'm glad I did your a spoiled little brat an you deserve to be miserable you little bitch" he said charging towards me, but was stopped by a bullet penetrating into his skin.
The room filled with a loud bang then went silent for a moment till his body hit the floor.It was suddenly cold an my face went pail,but not as pail as his lifeless body was.All color drained from him the only color was the blood   Trickling down his head creating a pool of blood below him.

Sirens were heard from outside, wow don't they just have the best timing. I heard the door bust open I didn't budge I heard the pattering of people's feet rushing upstairs.Still I just stared at the man who was sopposed to be my father with a blank expression on my face,as the cops were opening every door yelling 'all clear' till it suddenly stopped. I heard someone open the door behind me an a man sigh an call in other people,after that I didn't hear much all I heard was muffled echoing sounds. One of the guys put a sheet over his lifeless body, while I just stood there emotionlessly staring at the covered up body. As I stood there motionless a persons hand tapped my shoulder that made me jump a little "it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you,are you ok?" A mans voice said calmly I didn't respond.

Was it over,was it really over? Am I safe am I gonna be happy again am I gonna be less paranoid if someone is gonna hurt me if someone is gonna hurt the people I love. Is it gonna be ok even though Grayson's dead because of my dad because of me.

This is my new book hopefully you like it.😊