18. Isabelle?

Hi everyone! I am so terrible sorry for the late update. I have been busy and I've had a writers block. SORRY!

Anyway, the book has about two chapters left. I get sad, thinking about it. But, I will be starting a new book, that I'll tell you about later.

So you wanted drama? I tried to make it dramatic, not sure if I succeeded though. The end is dramatic at least. Oh well.

I hope you like it, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Justin game a sweet kiss on the lips. Even though it was just for about two seconds, it was enough to make my stomach fill with butterflies.

It's been two days since I've told Justin about Finn, and everything was perfect. Justin had been taking me to picnics and walks in the woods, trying to get the best out of our last week. It was Monday, and the bonfire was two days away. We would be going home in three days. I tried to think less about the future, and focus on what's happening now.

Justin and I. No distractions, no problems. Nothing was going to ruin that. Right?

"So what do you wanna do today?" Justin asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pursed my lips. "I don't know. Let's get some breakfast first," I suggested, taking a look at the clock. 10 AM.

"Sounds good," Justin shrugged.

I scrambled myself up from the sofa I was currently lying on, pulled down my Abercrombie t-skirt and walked over to the door, where Justin was waiting.

He opened the door, gesturing me to go first. "Ladies first," he chirped happily, looking at me with bright eyes.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, mumbling a "thank you," and walked out the door. Justin closed it behind me and took my hand.

We walked in silence, and I felt the warmth of his hand rush through me.

When we walked into the cafeteria, nothing had changed. People turned silence when we walked in hand in hand, eyeing us cautiously. I heard whisperers flow among them, but chose ignored it, as usual.

Justin though, had a different reaction that me. His eyebrows twitched, and he locked his jaw tight. His hand also tightened quite painfully around mine, making me slightly wince.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people?" Justin mumbled angrily to himself, not taking any notice of me.

"I don't know, but please let go of my hand before you break it," I pleaded, giving him a tense smile, nodding towards our hands. Automatically, Justin let go, looking at me apologizing. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him of.

"Don't apologize. It's cool," I quickly said, giving him a reassuring smile, ignoring the throbbing in my hand. He stared at me for a few seconds before holding up my hand, and kissing it softly. The pain went away almost immediately.

"Better?" he whispered, his eyes growing big. I wanted to go aww.

"Yeah," I replied. I almost forgot that we where in public, and that people was still staring at us, especially after that. I coughed awkwardly, clearing my throat.

People started to talk and mind their own things again. "Let's get something to eat," I suggested.

Since I didn't feel so hungry, I only grabbed a slice of bread with nutella on and a glass of orange juice. Oh how I love nutella.