~After School~

{Lilly's P.O.V}

I was relieved school was over and my friends were coming over but first mom was going to take me to the mall for a shopping spree. Mom and I stopped at home to drop my stuff off and grab my wallet. Once I had my stuff we were off to the mall. First we stopped at forever 21, I got a few shirts and shorts. Then we made our way over to Hot Topic, I got some bracelets, a bunch of Marvel merch and some Harry Potter merch. I was kind of tired so we went to the movie rental place to pick movies for the sleepover. When we got there mom had to use the bathroom and left me to pick a few movies. I picked V for Vendetta, She's the man, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Mom still wasn't back so I kept looking. I was looking at the horror movies towards the back of the store then everything went black.

{Mom's P.O.V}

I had to wait in the long line for the bathroom, took way longer than I thought it would. When I got back to the rental store I looked around for Lilly. She wasn't hard to miss because of her red hair and she was rather tall. "Um excuse me, did a red headed girl leave earlier?"I asked the guy at the counter. He shook his head. I looked at the monitors behind him overlooking the whole store and didn't see her, I started to panic. I walked down to security and asked them to page her or look for her on the cameras. "Would Lilly Omo please come to the security desk please." I heard over the speakers. I gave Lilly's description to the lady security guard as she wrote it down, I also gave her my phone number to call me if they find anything. I headed back towards the rental store to look for her again. I walked all the way around the store and found 3 movies on the floor next to the door leading to the back of the store.