The Accidental Beginning

October 23rd at 1:42 AM, the exact month, and the exact day, and the exact time me and Molly met. Through an "intimate get together" at a friends house. The love we had was amazing, our love was beautiful, magical even, every moment away from her felt like a stab to the spleen, and every passing second was a cut to the heart. Long distance trips were hard, and the barrel of a gun started to look friendlier, and friendlier... Like I said, I met Molly through a friend at a party, her friend was a cute little short girl named Carly who my friend Jared knew, it wasn't even technically a party just a get together with a few friends and friends of friends. It was a memorable night, we drank we laughed, we played, and towards midnight we cooled off we all ended up grouping around the fire pit in the backyard, there were 8 of us there, 4 guys and 4 girls, two by two they all paired up and went to their own little secluded side of the house until it was just me and Molly left, sitting at the fire pit, warmed by the fire, but chilled by the cool night air. I noticed she was shivering but every time I looked at her she gave me a small, shy smile, god it was the cutest little smile you'll ever see, even though she was out here freezing she wasted her strength just to give me one. So I went over to her, wrapped my jacket and my arms around her to keep her from shaking. We sat there, warmed by the fire and each others body heat, talking, just talking, I couldn't remember what about but I felt so damn happy in that moment. That moment where we talked and talked for hours, and the moment afterward, I don't even remember who kissed who but we were locking lips, with no intention of releasing, she hopped onto my lap lips still together, she didn't seem to be shivering any more and I wasn't near as cold as before, she removed the jacket that once kept her warm and pressed against me instead. It was hard to wrap my mind around it, one minute were talking and the next were pressed against each other high on love, high off each other. Her hands ran through my hair and down my chest, kissing me all over, neck cheek lips, every kiss made my heart skip a beat, and my body hotter. I raced my hands up and down her back, cold hands that made her arch her back, cold hands that pulled us closer together. We exchanged turns, kissing all over each other, until she lifted my shirt up, her cold hands chilling me to the bone, but I liked it, I liked every minute I was with this girl and I never wanted it to end. We got closer, some how I wasn't cold any more, and I didn't think she was either, her shirt was already off and she looked more hot than freezing, we locked lips again and I ended up lifting her by her legs and walking her over to the house, pressing her to the rough frozen wall, she looked nervous but willing, she said shes never done this before and neither have I, but she insisted, nodding her head telling me shes ready, with a cute bottom lip bite. That was the day we first met.