Jealousy

Kou's POV

It has been a while since after the cancelled festival.Even it was a make-up trip to the festival with Futaba,we didn't got the chance because,Aya visited me in the house.I didn't even knew why.

Flashback.....

He got the most fiercest face,almost like I killed him and now we're in hell.

But I'm really glad I didn't killed him andl l'm really sorry for myself because of being stared at with those eyes.

Even though we hang out a lot,it's the first time I saw his super blonde hair.

"So....what's up?!"I asked him.

"Oh.Sorry for barging into your house."he apologized.

"Why are you here?"I asked.

"Oh you know why I'm here."he said.

"Huh?!Tell me what's going on."

"Do you like Shuko (Murao)?!"he said.

"What are you talking about?I don't like her.And you should take your face off me."I said.

"So you don't like her?!"he asked.

"Yes!Wait...did you came here just to talk about that?!"I asked.

"...well yes."he answered.

"You fool!Because of you,me and Futaba's make-up festival trip was cancelled!"I shouted.

"What doyou mean,make-up?!"he asked.

"We were in middle school back then,I invited her to come with me to the festival.She said yes.But after that,she said to a perverted boy,that he hates boys.I heard it all.Then,I never came to the festival.And she waited all night for me but I still didn't go."I explained it to him.

"Oh.I'm very sorry."he said.

"You and Futaba are pretty close huh?!"he added.

Then we laughed.

"Get out of here."I said.

Author's Note:

Thanks Guys for reading Chapter 1!

Vote!And Comment!