School Festival-Part 3

Gosh!So many parts!That is why I tried to make it longer.I think.And I hope I made it to your 'length' expectations!Now back to the story...

Futaba's POV

The dismissal bell rang.I guess it's time to make chicken soup!Wait...chicken soup + sick highschool boy +highschool girl =Close relationship A.K.A as:A couple!!

"Gaak!!!""Um...Futaba,what happened to you?"Murao asked me."Uh...nothing!"I said nervously.Shoot!That should have been in my mind!Not a speech!

"Uh..Futaba,they already left."Murao said."E-eh?!I'm late!He's gonna be lazy!!"I said as I took my bag and head for the door."Bye Shuko!"I said quickly."Bye."She said.I headed for the stairs and went for the door like lightning.As I was running,I passed by:

The Nerds'POV
Nerd1:Woah!She's super fast!

Nerd2:What is her speed?

Nerd3:Her speed is more like inhuman or should I say lightning!

All Nerds:If we were athletic..sigh!

Futaba's POV
I ran into Yuri....why her?

I still ran as fast as I could and opened the door.Swam!This must be a whole new world record!Or my personal record.Sigh!

I went to the market and bought some vegetables like carrots...etc.blablabla..

And I went home changed clothes,and cook the soup.

And then,I could here footsteps from upstairs..it's my parents.

"Oh hi honey!What are you cooking there?"my mother asked me.

"Um..chicken soup.And it's for my sick friend."I said while slicing carrots.

"Ooh!Is it a boy or a girl?"My mother asked me.Why would she want to know what gender my 'sick' friend is?!

"Uh..a boy."I said as I mixed the soup.

"Oh!Thats what you call a boyfriend honey!"W-what?Boyfriend?

"He's not my boy-"I was cutted off by my dad.

"B-boyfriend?My daughter is finally growing up!Then,she will get married,then she will leave us,then,she will have kids,then,she will forget about us then-""Ouch!"he screamed in pain because of the painful pinch mom gave him.

"Honey!No one's talking about forgetting us!"my mom said.Then my dad started sobbing.

"Stop crying!"my mom made a nerve to dad and dragged him to the kitchen and she said,"Eat all you can.No.Eat while you can!"to dad.

"What's that even supposed to mean?"dad asked mom wiping his tears.

"It means eat many to forget all of your problems!"mom explained well...quite angrily.

Then mom faced me."Just remember honey,make right choices okay?Now,I shall return to your 'father's expressions'in the meantime,you finish your soup then make your boyfriend feel better!"she said.Then she winked at me then went back to dad.

"Mom!He's not my boyfriend!"then no one answered.

Do you see what's happening beetween my family?It's 2 words:Super wacky.

Nevermind.

I finished cooking my soup then went for the door.

"Bye mom!Dad!See you later!"I said,waving goodbye before closing the door.

Then I went to Kou's house.It has been a while since I went here.

I rang the doorbell.No sign of him.I rang it again.Still no sign of him.

Aarrgh!I'll just call him.

"Oi!Kou!Please open the door!"I said.More like I shouted.

"Ugh...alright...*yawn*"he answered.

I guess he has just woke up.

Then the door opened.

"Hello Kou!"I greeted him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah."He said."So you did bring some chicken soup!"he just said what?

"It's just simple Kou,do you want the chicken soup or what?"I asked.

Kluurg~Kou's stomach starts grumbling.OwO

"I guess,yes.Should we come in?"I said as I went pass Kou.

Then,we went to the kitchen.

Kou sat on a chair while waiting for me.

"Kou,where are the bowls?"I asked...confused.

"There are on the top shelf."He answered calmly.

"By the way Kou,what do you want our class to do at the School Festival?"I asked.

"Hm..."he said thinking deeply while rubbing his bare chin.

"Maybe we could do a play?"Kou said.

" What kind of play?"I asked.

"How about Little Red Riding Hood?"Kou said.

"Way to go Kou!We'll do that!"I said while giving Kou his soup.

"How about the side stands?"Kou asked.

"Maybe we could sell cute accessories?"I said.Accessories...another girly thing but hey!Everyone loves accessories once in a while right?

"Good idea."Kou said while sipping his soup.

"Then we'll do it then!"I said as I put my hands on my hips.

Author's Note

Heyyyyyy guys!

So what do you think will happen next?

Try to guess and put your guesses in the comments

Hm...what will happen next?Oh well...

OwO / ^///^ -Me right now.

Thanks guys for reading this Chapter!

Vote!And Comment!