The coffee shop flowers

Chilled tugged his boyfriend, Ze, hand in hand down the street to the coffee shop. Ze was blindfolded.
"Chilled, where are we going?!" Ze couldn't help but to smile
"On a secret date for our anniversary!" Chilled was grinning.
As chilled swung open the door to the coffee shop he started giggling in excitement (sorry, I mean... I've never heard a grown man giggle but I didn't know what to put there.) and pulled Ze in.
"It smells like... Coffee and... Flowers?" Ze frowned, puzzled. It was an odd mixture of smells.
Chilled had asked his friend, Galm, who ran the coffee shop to set up flowers around the place, so Ze and him could have a romantic evening.
"Take off your blindfold!" Chilled said.
"Okay, okay." Ze untied his blindfold, to behold the beautiful sight.
"Aw, chilled! It's lovely!" Ze grinned.
"Not as lovely as you, Steven." Chilled was still smiling, but he kneeled onto the ground with on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. Opening the box, there was a pretty Gaming themed ring.
"Ze... Steven.. We've been together for awhile now, and I love you a lot... And I'm no link, and you're better than Zelda, but I was wondering... Would you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my husband?" Chilled asked.
Ze smiled even wider, and nodded his head "YES." And hugged chilled.

-end- they lived happily or whatever and adopted 2 children one boy and one agender smol bean child.