My life

My name is austin walker. I was born on May 25, 1998 in Glens falls,New York. I lived with my mom, my dad, And my brother, Jamie. My mom was a drug addict but at this time I didn't know that. My mom and dad were never married, they only dated. We lived in White Hall, New York. I was 3 when my dad left. It was the week of Christmas and I had woken up in the middle of the night to a noise. I got out of bed and went to investigate the noise. When I found the source of the noise, it was my dad, packing his stuff, I asked him, daddy, where you going? He answered with I'll be back in a week. That was when I was three, I'll be 18 in 2 months. So I haven't seen or heard from him in almost 15 years. So then it was just me and my mom and my brother. Then my mom got in trouble with the law in New York. So we had to move to Georgia with her parents.
When we got to Georgia, we met my grandparents at the train station because we were too poor to afford a flight, that was a 60 hour bus ride. So we get there. Then we go back to there house, everything is fine. Then my mom starts back with the drugs, and she is there sometimes and gone most times, so it is basically my grandma and her boyfriend who took care of me and my brother. We had a new younger sister and I took care of her more than my mom did. And my brother watches out for me. So my mom kept getting new boyfriends all the time, some were nice, some were not. One of them was a real douche. My mom always told her boyfriends never to spank us. Well one day, one of her boyfriends got angry with us, so he grabbed his belt and started to spank the hell out of me for something I didn't even do. And then later my mom was only like. I said don't spank them. BUTTT SHE KEPT DATING HIM!? So I made sure to stay away from him. Later tho, I had given my uncles dog some corn dogs and I wanted to get the sticks back from the dog so it wouldn't choke, and then the dog bites the hell out of me, and my grandmas boyfriend has to punch the dog to get it off my arm. So they have the dog put down, and my uncle gets mad at me that the dog has to be put down! Then a couple of months later, that same uncle started to sexually touch me and stuff, then he sexually abused me, and told me not to tell anyone. But one of the times he was doing it, my grandma walked in on it. And didn't even say anything, she just let it happen. This happened for two years straight about every 2 weeks. Then the school finds out that my mom is on drugs and so DFACS gets involved and me and my brother are told to pack our stuff. So I run out of the house around the people from DFACS and hide. They find me and take me from the only people I have ever loved.
The first foster home I was placed in was great. They were the Pittman's and I lived with them for 2.5 years, I thought they were going to be my new home. But then I suddenly got ripped out of that home, then they put me in the home of the Browns, these people were nice, they lived on a Boy Scout campus and kept it up. And I liked it with them, but my brother was a bad kid, but I always took the blame for what he did, because I didn't want him to get in trouble and I had been doing it all along. But they finally caught him, and we were forced to move out of that house. We were only in that house for 6 months.
The next home I was in was the home of the burkes. This home was run by a lesbian couple. I didn't like this home, their other kids were mean and picked on me a lot. So we were moved out of that home also after 6 months. The next home was the Houghmans, the caregiver here was an elderly lady, I had to move away from here cuz I got in a fight with the caregiver and her son threatened to "beat my ass" so I moved after 6 months. My next home was the Boughmans, I loved this home. I thought this was it. This is where I will be forever. False. They loved me but just weren't ready to adopt. So I moved out of there in 6 months, then I moved In with my adoptive family. Meri and Jamey walker. I liked them a lot. Now I have been here for 5 years, and tbh me and my mom have been fighting for 5 years straight so I am ready for May when I can finally leave and get away from all of this crap.
And this my people... Is my life story condensed