Chapter 1- SURPRISE!!

Penny's PoV

After a while of hanging around Elliot and Alex's party, Noah left super sweaty and had the most ruffled hair you have ever seen, and he still looked adorable, when him and Larry walked away into the car I got a flashback of memories back to when I met him at New York, when I had a panic attack I front of him and then suddenly, I fell to the ground.

Noah's PoV
I loved Penny. She was my Autumn girl. But after we had broke up, at first I was proud. Then, dark clouds engulfed that proudness when Blake admitted, but he also admitted to 'wanting more'.   When I stepped in the car it came to me, I needed to do it. I gave Larry the Directions "Turn right then at the next opening at the left go in." Soon the car came to a stop, and I opened the door

Penny's PoV
"Penny!? Penny??!!?? PENNY" I heard voices all faded all I could see was Noah, walking away then something cold and small on my face I woke up to Elliot, crying a bit, his face drained, then when he saw me wake up, his face lit up. We were still on the beach, but the party was over I said goodbye to Alex and Elliot, so they can walk to wherever without me, goofy clumsy me, ruining it. I walked home, and got beautiful photos as I walked, when I got home, I was so tired I just went to my room, not saying hi to my family or anything, when I got to my room the first thing I noticed was my parents had decorated my room with fairy lights, just like the ones Noah had in the basement, but how would they know? I heard Elliot and Alex next door so I knocked once, followed by four, followed by three, "I Love you" i smiled and noticed my bed seemed bulkier like someone hiding under neath it, I shrugged it of and got ready for bed. I started getting into bed when someone jumped out at me "SURPRISE!!!!!!!" I got a fright but then realised who it was, and I was so happy.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hiiiii!!! I really hope someone reads this and likes it, but this is my first story so sorry if it's RUBBISH! But thank you for surviving my horrible stories! Byyyeeee <3