The best place

I arrived home and was greeted with the smell of pasta , just then I realized I was hungry and my stomach has been making some funny sounds." Hi mum " I walked towards her and gave her a peck." Where's Trisha??" I asked my mum while I served my lunch, my mum turned and smiled  , " Oh honey your sister was disturbing me so your dad took her for a walk.

      After I had my lunch I went upstairs and took a long bathe . I turned on the water then I went back into the room to see if I had any messages on my phone . I saw three messages and a missed call from Pablo, Pablo is a really good friend of mine but I hadn't seen him at school today.  I checked my inbox and saw a message from Tamara, Pablo and Britney ...
    Tamara~~ Girl I am definitely going to kill u...why on earth did I have to hear from another person about your encounter with the new kid...( geez )
    Pablo~~ Hey ...missed me today??? ( Hehehe)
   Britney ~~Girl you are so dead.... ( hmmmm)

  I thought of replying them but first I really need that bathe. I undressed and walked into the bathroom, checked my water to see how hot it was and then I got in. The whole bathroom smelt of lavender , I was soon consumed by thoughts about  the whole day , about that new kid Luke. I never knew I could react that way to any guy. Something was wrong with me and I have to discover what it is.

      After an hour and I felt clean, I stepped out of the tub and dried myself and decided to call my friends .At the first I heard two girls scream my name. " lol what did I do?"
Tamara: how could you bitch ?
Britney : yeah how could you not tell us
Me: what is there to tell you, I ran into him , he introduced himself  , no big deal
Both girls : say what???
Britney : no kidding that guy is.           hhhoooottt
Tamara : stop tripping girl, he is mine
Me: hahaha ... bye girls
My friends are really crazy especially Tamara, She's so wild . She never misses a party and unlike me She's a latina (you get what I mean) , she got boys tripping .Then Britney, she got a flawless brown skin. She's a mixture of Mexican and Nigerian. She's a very beautiful one with a figure to die for.

        I love my friends so much. We have been friends since we were little thanks to our mums. Still in thought I didn't even hear my door open until  felt someone pinch me," Ouch" I screamed and rubbed at my dad. I sent him a death glare which made him laugh. " I came to see how my favourite daughter was doing " he said and hugged me" , "Am OK dad except that I really need to go shopping"  I said and made my best puppy dog look ," Hahaha , you are such a spoilt girl " I faked an annoyed look which I knew my dad will react to " OK Lisa , I will transfer some money into your account" I was soooo happy because when my dad said that, I knew I would have more than enough money to use for five months and still have some more. I loved my dad so much. He knew he was the busy type and he always knew how to make up for the lost time.

       After I was done with my homework, I decided to annoy the shit out of my brother. I went to his room and saw him with his laptop and beatz on his ear so he couldn't hear me or any sound I made . I decided to steal his phone . From where I stood at the door I saw that his phone was on his table and knowing my brother , he puts all his eyes , body and soul into his laptop .I tiptoed there took the phone without stress and exited his room. I got into my room and sat on my bed, the first place I went to was his messages . "This lil kid already has admirers... hmmmm" I was so lost in a message that I didn't hear him come in until he snatched his phone from "You are so nosy " was all he said before he left my room . I was so happy at least I got what to use against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please I would really appreciate your comments but please no bad comments . I love y'all mmmuuuuaahhh