Summary of Episodes of Produce 101

These are not mine tho HAHAHAHA. Thanks to wikipedia. But you can watch the episodes with engsub at DailyMotion since there are not yet eng subs uploaded in Youtube. Or I am not yet updated if there is. Please do Watch the 11 episodes of Produce 101 and who are your faves there! Did they get in the top 11? Finish the episodes first after reading through! Thank you!! 

Spoiler: those at the top (image) are the top 11! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1 (January 22, 2016)

The contestants enter the studio where 101 seats are arranged in a pyramid with a chair for the '#1' trainee at the top, they are introduced by their label and choose seats from 1 to 101. The contestants are then asked to perform by agency. Each individual trainee is judged based on their overall talents and are graded, A being the highest and F the lowest. Members from each grade will be placed in temporary groups for training. At the end of the broadcast the popularity ranking is shown with 's Ennik Somi Douma (Jeon Somi) in first place.

Episode 2 (January 29, 2016)

After being grouped according to the grades given to the trainees, announced that they will be performing on M! Countdown and are given the song "Pick Me" which they must learn in the following days. Their line distribution and overall participation in the performance will be decided from their groups, in which case A would have the most number of lines while F would be . They are informed they will have 3 days to practice, and then be reassigned to their final groups after a re-evaluation. Individually, the trainees are filmed performing the song which will be watched and evaluated by the mentors. They are then given their new grades and asked to move to their new rooms. The episode ends with 's Jeon Somi's name tag being shown on the screen, presumably to have been moved from group A.

Episode 3 (February 5, 2016)

The girls move to their new groups after the re-evaluations. They start rehearsing for their "Pick Me" stage where 's Choi Yoo-jung, who was moved from group D to A, was chosen as the center. After the performance, announced the departure of 3 trainees from the show and also announced that the last 37 contestants on the rankings will be eliminated in the next episode. The trainees start their second mission, which would be group performances with live audience. They are given the debut songs of ten girl groups: "", "", "", "AH", "", "", "", "", "", and "". The girls in group A compete for each song individually through a race and are given the privilege of picking members from each group to form their teams. Each song is performed live by two groups and each member is voted on separately by the live audience, combining the total scores to declare the winner of the 2 groups. This episode shows the groups rehearsing and assigning roles such as 'center', 'main vocal', 'second vocal', etc. Groups contain 4-5 members each. Their points from the live voting will be combined with their online votes which will then determine their scores. Members of the winning group will gain an extra 1000 points each.

Episode 4 (February 12, 2016)

The second half of the groups perform the respective songs and rehearsals for the groups are shown. During rehearsals of the groups performing f(x)'s "La chA TA", 's Kim Danielle (Dani) and Clear Company's Ma Eun-jin both get sick and are unable to attend practice. Kim Dani quickly recovers from her fever, but Ma Eun-jin is forced to leave the show due to her health. After the last performance, the girls are shown their ranking based purely on their individual votes and the additional 1000 points for the girls of the winning teams, with 's Kim Se-jeong taking first place.

Episode 5 (February 19, 2016)

For this episode, , and appeared as special panelists. In between announcements of each girl's ranking during the first elimination, events leading up to it are shown. Just after arriving at the dorms, the girls are taken to get . Weeks after, they are weighed and do a series of exercises with the help of trainer Ray Yang. Some girls are put on a strict diet in order to lose weight. The trainees are also tricked into participating in a 'hidden camera'. The first is a consideration test, to see who will help a staff struggling with two heavy packs of water bottles. The second is a puddle of coke which was spilled on the floor of a waiting room, to see if they will clean it up. The third is a $30,000 camera which a staff pretends to break during a fake interview. The staff tells each trainee that she might get fired, and some girls take responsibility, pretending it was them who broke it. The 97 trainees choose the 'top visual'. 's Zhou Jieqiong takes first place while Jung Chae-yeon, Kim Do-yeon, Kim Se-jeong, Kim Ji-sung, Seo Hye-lin, Park Si-yeon, Kwon Eun-bean, Ki Heui-hyeon (Cathy), Lee Su-hyun, and Jeon Somi takes 2nd to 11th place respectively. then announces the top 20 trainees and finally the 61st and last trainee, 's Hwang A-young, who was saved from elimination.