Chapter 11

Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

"Nope."

"This one?"

"Nope."

"This one?"

"Nope."

"WHAT? you didn't even look at this one!" Amanda whined and threw some dress on my face.

"That's because I know it will be another teeny-tiny dress that would barely cover anything." I reply staring at the ceiling.

Even staring at the ceiling is much more entertaining than helping Amanda. We are currently in Amanda's house, getting ready for tonight's party.

"You know what? I don't think I should go for that party.' I mutter hardly audible.

"What? No way! you can't get my hopes all high and then back out" she tells me crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"Okay, fine!" I huffed and swung my legs of the bed. Why did I even agree to this in the first place?

"Thank you. Now can you not make this hard for me and please go wear this dress?" Amanda asks pushing the dress that she has in her hands towards me.

I stare at the dress in disgust, it was so small. It looked like something Kim kardasian would wear, just that I wouldn't look like her because unlike her I have no boobs or a butt.

"Can I just wear my jeans and...." "Nope. Go change right now."

"Huff....fine, you know I hate you right?" I told her snatching the dress from her hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Now goooo" he says shooing me away as she continued looking in the closet.

Damn why couldn't I find a friend who shares the same taste in clothes like me. But that would be bad because I would end up wearing my pajamas to the party. Not that that's actually bad but people might end up thinking I'm some sort of homeless person.

I struggled to get into the dress, my chest was being crushed into the dress therefore making it look bigger that's the good thing the bad thing was that I thought I was going to suffocate, I could see myself in the newspaper the next day "GIRL DIES TRYING A DRESS TOO TIGHT FOR HER". After successfully zipping up the dress, you don't want to know how, I looked at myself and I hate to admit it but it actually looked Okay. Okay fine, it was Sexy! and I was totally in love with it. The dress was flowy and came above my knees, and the lace was really pretty.

 The dress was flowy and came above my knees, and the lace was really pretty

I went back to the room and Ama was curling her hair. She turned around to look and threw a towel at me. "WHAT? "I shrieked. "You Bitch! you look better than me in my own dress." She exclaimed.

"Well duh.. I'll take that as a compliment." I say messing with her.

"But on a serious note you look Gor- Ge-Damn-ous, let me finish my hair and I will start with your hair and makeup." she said clicking her fingers and then going back to curling her hair.