Solutions

Disclaimer: blah, blah, blah...
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
"... Henry." The woman continued
"Henry? Her best friend Henry?!" Rumiko said "I am afraid so. Rumiko, your daughther loves him very much and he loves her back. It is not yet too late to set things right." Rumiko thought for a while. Yes, Rika will have power and fortune if she married Antonio. But she will never be happy and will be miserable for the rest of her life. It took a while before she then made her descition. "Your'e right mother. I am going to set things right." Her mother looked at her with confusion. "How are you going to do that Rumiko?" She stood up with a glint of determination in her eyes. "We are going to cancel the wedding!" "What?! Are you crazy Rumiko?" "No mother, I am not going to be violent. We are going talk our way out of this." She said firmly before going to Rika's room.
*knock* *knock* *knock*
"GO AWAY!!" Shouted the girl. "Rika, I am sorry for making you marry Antonio. Come on Rika, we need to get going." Rika then opened the door with a puzzled face "Why?" She asked. "We are going to the Karami's and we are going to cancel the wedding." Rumiko said. The younger girl's eyes were filled with disbelief. "Really?!" "Yes, now get dressed. We are going to talk our way out of this." Even if Rika did not like the way it sounded, she had no choice. If this is the only way to be with Henry she is taking it.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Me: Aaaand the chapter is done. Yey!
Rika: hmph. Why did it take too long?
Henry: *looks curious* yeah, why?
Takato: I agree with the two. Why?
Me: Sorry. I had the writers block. Plus my mom gives me more chores so I barely had any time to write.
Henry: Another question. Why is it short?
Me: I dunno... Thanks for reading!
Rika: Dorkhead......