chapter 4

• Dedicated to robert downey jr

here ya guys go let me know what you guys think

 A couple of hours pass Tony and Pepper spent the night dancing and drinking.It was about 10 p.m, pepper was sitting at the bar with tony. 

"Pepper......" Tony looks into peppers eyes leaning in slightly.

"yes Tony" she looks back into his eyes and notices hes leaning in and she blushes slightly an starts leaning in as well.

 tony leaned in his lips hovering over hers "may i?" Pepper nodded and tony kissed her lips softly she kissed back gently . all peppers wprk members gasped at the sight . pepper broke the kiss and ran out of the party and sat down in the front of the building she was so embarrassed she started crying. tony ran after her and saw her crying he slowed down to a walk and sat down next to her rubbing her back. 

"pepper? who cares about those smucks anyway? and plus its not like they can fire you just talk trash about you" he said in a playful tone  

Pepper pushed him away as he said that "damn it tony! your such a playboy and i cant believe i even let you kiss me in the first place!"  

tony could see he had upset her . he sighed "pepper im sorry i didn't mean it like that you know i didnt i dont want to hurt you or upset you.......honestly i love you pep please give me another chance?" he asked as he hugged her and wiped her tears away 

"tony.....i love you too and fine but im not going to work for a couple of days im just so embarrassed" she stopped crying and hugged tony back "can you take me home now?" 

 "well i was thinking maybe you could spend the night at my house ya know we can swing by your apartment pick up some of your clothes and go back to my place?" he said with a smirk and started to walk to his car holding her hand.

"really? fine but dont expect me to sleep with you ill sleep in the guest bedroom" tony nodded s=and pepper got in the car about 30 minutes or so they arrived back at pepper's apartment. she got out of the car and ran inside taking off her heels and changing into a tank top and jeans with tennis shoes she grabed a bag and put her clothes and makeup in it before walking back out and getting in the car again. tony looked over at her and smiled "looking good miss potts" he said playfully before speeding off into the city back to his mansion he pulled up around the fountain and got out of the car and helped pepper out she smiled at him before going inside and setting her bag down in the guest bedroom. 

there ya guys go tell me what ya think bellow