Humility 6: Puzzles

Song: Alphys.Extended

              Forte was walking. Stomping on her feet like mad. Holding _______'s tightly as she goes to Hotland You felt worried about Forte. So you tugged her hooded jacket. Forte stopped to listen to you. "What is is buddy?" Forte asked *You told Forte to calm down. Forte just smiled calmly. at you. Forte ruffled you (hair color) hair. You just smiled. And headed towards hotland.

        "Beware for I, the Magnificent Cynthia Snowdin will hunt an human! And will cook lasagne for dinner!" You heard from afar. You tugged Forte's hoodie again. "That was Cynthia Snowdin a.k.a Uncle Pappy's enemy." You nodded and continued. As you walk with Forte, Cynthia is still talking about her past hero life. Like boasting herself out. Even though you haven't heard about her.

       Suddenly, Cynthia stared at you. It looked at you like it was....like, an ready for an ramen(?). But you looked away. You didn't dare to look again. It was like staring right at your soul. "You ok there little buddy?" Forte asked. *You nodded nervously. Forte was beggining to worry for you and looks like she crossed her brows together. But you reassured her you were fine. She just shrugged and continued marching to hotland. But somehow you felt like being stalked right now. And you felt uncomftable around these parts. So you hold Forte's arm tghtly. So did she. As you were walking suddenly an puzzel was triggered to an area. Uh oh.

Forte began to panic and pushed you behind the tree and began to speak. "Whatever you do! Don't ever get out of here without me saying ok?" You nodded lightly. You can't understand why would she hid you here? Weird. Then suddenly someone's talking. You looked behind the trees and saw an tall skeleton who is wearing an costume like an hero or something. "Look, Uncle Pappy nothing's here. I bet I have nobody here to come with." Forte talked with an chuckle. Oh it's just Papyrus! Sans' young brother and Mettaton's boyfriend.

     "YOU HAVE AN LOOK FROM YOUR MOTHER, BUT AN MOUTH FROM YOUR FATHER! UGH!!" The tall skeleton sure is loud. "FORTE, I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Papyrus began to wonder. "Like I've told you, I have nothing to do. So as nobody to be here." Forte shrugged and grinned. "WELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SOLVE MY PUZZLES THEN?! OH HO SO AS MY NIECE HAS MY GENES! WELL LET'S GET STARTED FORTE!" Papyrus felt confident about this and Forte is still panicking.

"Um, uncle Pappy. I'm kinda in a hurry," Forte paused and looked at the tree you were. "You see, Romi-chan just showed me an new anime of hers." Forte said to Papyrus who is trying to solve the puzzle. "Umm, uncle Pappy?" Forte tapped his shoulders. "OH! UM DEAR FORTE, I THINK THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY PUZZLES!" "What what?" "YOU SEE, MY PUZZLES ARE MORE COMPLEX THAN THIS ONE. AND A LITTLE BIT COOLER...NO! MORE COOLER! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH." Forte facepalmed herself and shooks her head.

      Unable to wait any longer you came out. And began sneeking slowly too Papyrus. "AND I DON'T USE JUNIOR SCRAMBLE AT THE CENTER OF THE PUZZLE! ISN'T THIS A BAD DAY!" Papyrus screamed like crazy. Forte just looked at you quickly and averyed her eyes away and looked at you again with shock. "Umm Uncle Pappy I think I really need to hurry because you know Romaji couldn't want me to wait. So I think I have to go right now bye!" "BUT FORTE! WHO WILL SOLVE THIS PUZZLES WITH ME?" Papyrus said with puppy eyes. Forte is hiding you behind her back. "Ok." "YAY! IT'LL BE TONS OF FUN!" Papyrus is kinda staring away. So he is still squealing.