Part 3

Infinite arrived at the studio and were immediately escorted to a waiting room. Once there, their manager nervously said “Let me go and check on the schedule” and quickly left the room.

“Hey Sunggyu! What’s up with Hyung?” Woohyun asked curiously.

“Yeah, he has been acting strange since we left the practice room.” Dongwoo added.

“I don’t know, but he says everything is fine” Sunggyu replied. “Let’s just trust him, okay? Besides, he said we are done after this interview.”

The entire group shouted in excitement at the news. They waited patiently until they were summoned to the studio for their interview. The interview went smoothly and they managed to finish earlier than anticipated. The guys made their way back to the waiting room, unaware of what was about to happen. When they opened the door to the waiting room, their manager was sitting with someone they had never seen before.

“Ah, here they are now.” Their manager quickly stood up and introduced the man sitting before them. “This is Nakamura-san. He’s a clothing designer.”

“Hello Nakamura-san” Sunggyu said with a bow. “We are Infinite; it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Nakamura rose from his seat and casually strolled over to the group of young men. “The pleasure is mine. I look forward to working with you all.” Then he gave a slight bow and left.

The group hurriedly bowed as Nakamura left. Then Sunggyu turned to their manager and asked “What did Nakamura-san mean by that? When are we going to be working with him?”

The manager started scratching the back of his head in frustration. “You see…”

“Hyung! When are we supposed to be working with him?” Sunggyu asked again.

The manager sighed heavily. “Today.”

“What!” The group shouted in disapproval. “You promised we could relax after the interview, what happened?”

“I’m sorry guys, but the President was the one who scheduled this. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn’t listen. I’m really sorry guys.”

Sunggyu looked around at the other members, then back at their manager. “How long do we have before we have to go?”

“Nakamura-san said that you could relax and get a bite to eat before the photo shoot. I already picked up some lunchboxes for you.” He pointed to the bag of food on the table.

“Hyung… Why don’t you go and check on the studio and schedule while we eat.” Sunggyu suggested.

“Right, I’ll be right back” their manager said as he rushed out of the room.

Once their manager was out of sight, Woohyun turned to Sunggyu and began to voice his displeasure. “You can’t be serious, Hyung! He promised we could rest. Are you really going to let him break his promise?”

“Who said I was agreeing to the photo shoot?”

The group looked puzzled. Then Woohyun turned to Sunggyu and began to argue “But Hyung, you just said…”

“I told him to check the studio. I didn’t say we would do the photo shoot.”

“So, what are you thinking?” Myungsoo asked excitedly.

“You guys remember Sesame Player?” Sunggyu asked with a smirk.

They all looked at each other and smiled.

Their manager returned to the waiting room and found the group eating. “They are almost finished setting up the studio. When you guys are finished, I’ll bring you to the dressing room.”

Sunggyu stood up and said “Hyung, I have to use the restroom. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay,” the manager replied. “Hurry back. We don’t want to make them wait too long.”

“Okay!” Sunggyu called out as he left the room. Once he was out of sight of the room, he took off to try and find a place to hide.

Shortly after Sunggyu left; Dongwoo casually stood up, and as he was about to make his move, there was a knock at the door. Their manager got up to see who it was. “Can I help you?”

“We are here to escort Infinite to the dressing room” replied an employee on the other side.

“Ah, okay” Infinite’s manager replied. “Why don’t you guys go with them while I go get Sunggyu and we’ll meet you in the studio.”

The guys looked at the escort, then back at each other. They calmly stood up and headed towards the hallway. The moment they were clear of the room they tried to make their escape, but were quickly apprehended. Once caught, they resigned themselves to their fate.

When the manager saw what the guys had attempted, he quickly rushed off in the direction of the bathrooms. “Sunggyu!” he shouted as he entered the men’s room.

When the manager couldn’t find Sunggyu in the bathroom, he grabbed the nearest studio employee and asked if they had seen him.

The employee looked shocked, but replied “Yeah, he was headed in the direction of the recording studios.”

The manager ran off in pursuit yelling “Sunggyu! You are not going to get away!”

Sunggyu heard his manager yelling in the distance. He knew he had to find a place to hide quickly or he would be caught. He turned down a deserted corridor, ducked inside one of the rooms and shut the door.

“Who are you?” A female voice suddenly asked.