UPDATE!!

No I tricked you..it's not an update. For those who are wondering 'where is Edge of Desire?' 'Where can I read it?' 'WHEN can I read it?' 'What's wrong with the story?'

One.
Edge of Desire has been unpublished for the time being due to major construction on the story line.

Two.
You can't read it..I've only updated it here and if it's being edited then of course it wouldn't be up anywhere else.

Three.
You can read it when I edit it and post chapter by chapter all over again because like I said. It will be  under MAJOR construction.

Aaaaand Four.
There was a very shaky story line, nothing fit, it was too dramatic, a lot of misunderstandings, people were asking silly questions about small details because they were being missed. Aaaaand I changed my perspective after dealing with my own personal experiences and I want it to be a little more stable and realistic. And the fact of the matter is. At some parts that I read I cringed. SO I will be rewriting and reconstructing with a better back story and something that makes more sense.

When will this happen? It's happening. Right now. But mind you. I am working 10 hours a day so sometimes. Most times. There is no time. So be patient. I promise it will be uploaded. You just have to wait.

Thank you very much. If you have any questions feel free to message me IF this does not make sense.

Don't message me saying 'but I like this story how it is' I understand that may be for some people but this story is my baby and I will write it the way I please.

If I get RUDE messages..try me and I'll have your account suspended for your stupidity. Cyber bullying is a no go thanks folks. I am an aunt to two teenagers and an eight year old. If y'all think I can't sass you to shame think again.

And thanks to everyone who has take the time to read this. Wish you all the best!! Ta ta for now!!