Flying Out.

Caspar's Pov:

Walking up the stairs i see Mr Alfie Deyes Packing his bags.

"Omg Casp i can't believe that you and Jessica are finally getting married. You are going to be the second British YouTuber married couple. If that makes any sense"

"I know Alfie I'm so exited. I can't wait "

So me and all the lads and girls of course are flying out to Hawaii today and I can't wait. I'm going to have all the lads with me.
Joe
Marcus
Oli
Alfie
Jim
Mark
Jack Maynard
Connor Maynard
Josh
Joe Weller
Dan and Phil
Grayson
Louis.
That's all the lads that are going and i know your waiting for a list of girls that are going so here it is
Jessica obviously
Jessie Walker
Zoë
Louise
Tanya
Leah Malcolm
Molly Taylor
Katie Miles
Demi Muir
Libby Lockwood
Georgia Barrett
Kaishaa Mountain
Courtney Jones
And zalfie's child Georgia and Louise's daughter Ellie
So yeah there is a lot of people going on this trip/ wedding but oh well the more the merrier I say.

"Casp you ready yet we need to go now" shouted Jim.

"Yeah I'm coming now Jim I won't be a minute"

"Okay then hurry up"

"I am calm your pants Jim"

"Well you need to hurry up or we will miss out flight"

"Oh Jim you do panic don't you. We are not going to miss it"

"Okay okay. Tanya's just text saying that all the girls are at the airport and that we need to get there quick"

"Ok chill out I'm coming now don't panic we will get there in time Jim"

As I go to leave the house I switch my vlogging camera on.
Caspar's Vlog:

"You alright guys. So this is one of the last times you will see me of being a free man before i give my life to my one and only love Jessica"

COME ON LETS GO. I shout shutting the front door behind me. We pack of our luggage on to the coach then of we go.

15 minutes later

Zoë's Vlog:

Where are these lads at.

"Right there Zoë" Courtney Said.

"Oh yeah so they are well done Courtney"

"Why thank you" Courtney said swishing her hair around and giving that sassy look to everyone.

"Come on lads hurry up we haven't got all day you know"

So now carrying our luggage onto the plane. It's good because all of us lot are the only people on the plane so that's great we can do what we want. I hired it for all of us. I'm going to sit down next to Alfie of course and Jessie. At the opposite side from was Jessica, Caspar and Suggy Boy and what a surprise they were all vlogging.

"Hey Sugg your a daily vlogger and you know it" I shouted to Joe.

"Oh be quiet other Sugg I'm trying to vlog here ok"

Ahh he is a daily comment on this video saying that Joe is a daily vlogger.

15 hours later we had arrived.