When the fun begins.

Tanya's Vlog:

"So we have finally landed guys. I'm so excited. We have just unpacked all of our suitcases but now the lads want us down stairs. And we don't know why but I think we are going to find out. But there is one last thing to say and that I cant bring you down stairs with me because my camera is flashing so i need to charge it. So yeah give this video a thumbs up and be sure to check out my vlogs that are going to be up soon. Eyy you might even get a bouse tour. Byeeee guys love you".

Caspar's Pov:

So girls me Jim and Alfie have come up with an idea. Because we are the only ones with a girlfriend/ fiancée/ wife we thought we would do spin the bottle all the girls stand round the table and whoever it lands on the rest of the girls stand back and the girl it landed on would stand with us. Then the boys would do the same and whoever it lands on from the lads your with the chosen girl. Then you must stand with your chosen partner so that we can see how many people are left in the game. Who's up for it everyone good.

Okay girls take your mark at the table. Alfie will you do the job of spinning the girls bottle please.

*Alfie spins it*

*lands on Courtney*

Okay Courtney come stand over here girls stand back.

*Alfie spins it*

*Lands on Grayson*

Okay you two stand to the side.

*Alfie spins*

*lands on Jessie*

*Alfie spins*

*lands on Joe*

Okay guys stand to the side please.

*Alfie spins*

*lands on Leah*

*Alfie spins it*

*lands on Marcus"

5 minutes later we was all paired up.

The pairs was Joe And Jessie.
Marcus and Leah.
Courtney and Grayson.
Oli and Molly.
Joe Weller and Georgia.
Jack and Katie.
Connor and Demi.
Josh and Libby.
Dan and kaishaa.
Mark and Lene.
And Louise, Dan and Louis didn't want to be paired with anyone so yeah they didn't.

"Right so who ever you are paired with you have to make sure that you can be the kindest you can towards them. And also you MUST buy them something during these 3 weeks.