warlock's coming

I don't know how long i could pretend around my parents, i hated having dinner and acting as if everything was normal Chris was always there pretending to be planing my birthday party if my parents only knew he was send to spy on me and also keep me safe i kept thinking about what he told me and i knew i had to believe him he didn't really meant any harm and i was certain he won't lie about something like that i knew it was time for me to make a decision whether to stay and be killed or go with Chris and have a chance to live. I had to prepare to leave Chris told me this morning that if i didn't leave my parents might get hurt by someone called warlock at first i didn't believe him but now am reconsidering i, got up from the kitchen table i had made up my mind, i turn to Chris asking him to come with me my parents were surprise they didn't know i talk to Chris when my mom ask me once if i ever talk to him i told her he's just a party planner i didn't need to. Chris got up and follow me to the hall leaving my parents watching in shock "what's up he said have you made up your mind, yes i reply when do we have to leave,after your party he reply you don't want to waste your parents efforts and money do you, no i reply and he walk away as usual.

Knowing that i had one more day with my parents i needed to spend the time i have with them i walk to the DVD shelf to pick out a family movie for us to watch together, what are you doing my mom ask seeing me search through movies am picking out a movie for us to watch as a family i said never know tomorrow might be my last i said looking down my mom put down the basket of clothes and sat next to me " i know you're worry about tomorrow sweedy but everything going to be alright you will have the best party and you will receive the mark of god. I look at her smiling fakely if she only knew that i was getting the mark of the demon i continue searching through movies trying not to cry my mom kissed me and got up. After hours of searching i finally found had found the perfect family movie, the movie name was saying goodbye i left it on the table and went in my room i comb my hair and got in the shower sitting on the floor of the shower i began to cry thinking after tomorrow night i would never see my parents again. I walk out of the shower with puffy eyes swollen from crying i added some makeup to conceal them and headed for the kitchen. I began to make my dad's favourite popcorn i throw the popcorn in the popcorn machine adding a pinch of salt melted butter and finally quarter sugar i watch as the popcorn mix with the butter and sugar i turn off the machine and throw the popcorn in a large bowl then i made lemon drink i walk to the TV my parents were already there and so was Chris i put the popcorn and drink on the table and turn on the movie i sat with my parents we began to talk as we watch the movie three hours later my parent were fast asleep on the couch i got up and went to bed Chris followed me are you nervous about tomorrow night he ask no i reply lying trying to avoid another question i decided to ask one i always wanted to know who is,warlock i ask staring at Chris , "only the most powerful man in the world he rule almost every country and kill innocent people but no one can stop him it is said that only a true hero with the mark of the demon can defeat him that's why he sentence anyone with the mark of the demon to death. And you think i can defeat him i ask you think i am that person that hero, i know you are he reply your special and am going to help you to learn to fight and how to defeat Marlock. Marlock is probably on his way searching for the next person that bears the mark of the demon he may already know its you, but how can he know i ask i don't have my mark as yet how can he tell its me i ask, the same way i did Chris reply by following the stars he grab my hands taking me outside look at the sky he said i watch up at the sky surprise at the sight all the stars were align in a arrow like pattern that lead to my house how come i never notice that before i ask turning to chris, "thats because it only shows on the three days before the person that will bare the mark of the demon turn sixteen i watch at the sky once more before turning and saying goodnight to chris he smiled and reply back i walk to my room and went in my bed what if warlock comes tomorrow i thought to myself i closed my eyes trying to get some sleep even tho i knew i won't.