3. Don't you remember? Kitten?

All she knew was that the girl that saved her was jow holding her in her arms and they were...flying?
"Are you okay?" The girl asked again.
"mhm" was all Kitty could get out of her troath. Maybe she will miss the small town after all.

''Kitty!'' Miss Grant let out a cry as soon as she saw Supergirl flying down with her daughter in her arms. She thought she lost her but once again Supergirl saved the day.
''Give her some wather she is in shock.'' Supergirl said as she gently put down Kitty who felt the arms of her mother wrap around her in the same second Supergirls let go of her.
''Kitty, are you okay?'' Cat asked with concern on her face but a soon as her daughter noded her exppression turned strict and hard. ''What were you thinking? Have you lost your mind? Never do that again! Do you hear me little lady? Never again!'' As soon as Cat was done with her lecure she squezed her daughter in to a bear hug again.
Kitty could hear Supergirls voice in the background asking if anybody needs help. With some strugle Kitty managed to get out of her mum's embrace and walked over to the girl in blue and red.
''Hey.'' She said standing behind supergirl who turned around as soon as she heard her. ''I know you are probably busy but I just want to say thank you for saving everyone in there, me included.''
''It was my pleasure.'' The hero smiled and that's what confused Kitty. She realised that there's something very fimilar about this girl, but she clearly couldnt put her finger on it.
''Stay safe.'' Supergirl said with a smile and flew away.

''Kitty!'' Carter ran to her sister and grabed her hand pulling her trowards the car waiting for them. ''C'mon, we're going home.''
''Okay, okay, I'm going.'' Kitty smiled and walked behind her brother.

Once they were all in the car Cat and Carter started to talk about how was school and only them did Kitty realise how beat she is. She was actualy surprised she could still be awake after traveling for over 12 hours straight and then she spent the whole day with her family and even almost got hersef killed, who could blame her for almost sleeping with her eyes open.

The alarm clock on the night stand in Kittys new room read 3:40 AM when she woke up feeling jetlaged as ever. After tossing and turning for 20 minutes she decided to just start unpacking, because she knew she wont get any more rest today.
Getting out of bed with a sigh, she put on some sweetpants and her favourite white tshirt and got to work.
She was finished just before 7 AM and looked around her room satisfied with her work. The room itself wan't all that big, but she didn't mind at all, because she prefered small cozy settings to the huge luxuous bedrom her mother or even brother had.
There was a king size bed next to the window on which were 3 blankets and a whole bunch of pillows. Across from the bed there was a pretty big closed and on the relaining walls there were shelves upon shelves of books. She also really liked the light baby blue colour of the wall.

Changing in to her outfit for today which included a black A-line skirt that readhed just bellow the middle of her tighs paired with a pink shirt and a black letter jacket. Of course being her short self she decided to wear pink high heel shooes and leave her hair in soft waves.
When she exited her room and went to the kitchen she expected everyone to already be there but she was the only one ready so she diecided to make some breakfest for her and her family.

By 8:20 Kitty was in the car with her mother driving to Catco meadia where Cat decided to give her daughter a job as a mixture of a writer and IT expert.

Kara came to work at the same time as always with Miss Grants coffee in her hand waiting for her to come to her office in her private lift.
''Hey, pss, what kind of alien was that red thing you fought yesterday?'' Winns vice came from beside Kara.
''How did you know?'' She asked turning around and all he did in responce wast point to the wall of televisions.
''Oh, and i don't know Alex said they are investigating it right now.'' She responded when she realised that the news were all over the last nights attack already.
''She's here.'' Kara said straighting up and turning trowards the lift. ''But... she is not alone..'' She added confused, considering people got fired just for breathign too close to her private elevator.
With a sall 'ping' the elevatior doors opend and out walked Miss Grant in all of her glory.
''Good morning Miss Grant, here's your coffee.'' Kara said offering the cup to her boss, who took it in to her hand just as her daughter walked out of the elevator as well, but in a way more humble manner than her mother.
''Hey, Kara right?'' She smiled at the girl that picked her up from the airport.
''Yeah, are you on a tour of Catco media?'' Kara asked as Winn creeped up behing her with wide eyes.
''No, she will be working here.'' Cat responded insted of her daughter. ''Now Kira, show Kitty to her desk, she will be takin over Shivans old one.''
''Of course Miss Grant.'' Kara noded before her boss walked away to her office.
''I thought your name was Kara?'' Kitty asked with a confused jet polite expression on her face.
''Yeah my name is Kara but yout mum tends to foget that.'' Kara smiled but soon added ''But I don't really mind of course. Any way this is Winn he is the IT guy.''
''Hey, I'm Winn, the IT guy.'' He said offering his hand for her to shake.
''Nice to meet you, I'm Kitty the IT girl.'' She smiled taking his hand.
''Really? You'll be working at the IT department?'' He asked impressed.
''Yeah well i'll be working as a mixture of the IT and the writing department.'' She smiled and added ''So who was this Shivane girl?''
''My ex-girlfriend.''
''His girlfriend'' Kara and Winn said at the exact same time and then looked at echother and then back at Kitty with Winn replaying ''My ex-girlfrien, she worked here as an assisten but got fired and then she went kina psycho and then supergirl had to stop her now she is in prison.''
''Oh wow, let's hope her des wont cause the same to happen for me.'' Kitty smiled. ''So where is this desk?''
''Right there.'' Kara said pointing to the desk across from her.
''Thanks, now if you don't mind i will just get sattled in. Thank you, for everything.'' Kitty smiled and walked over to her desk just as the two friends waved at her and wished her good luck.

​​​​​​''Why didn't you tell me she is so beautiful?'' Winn punched Karas shoulder, knowing it doesnt hurt her.
''I did tell you, while you were basicly interigating me yesterday.'' Kara responded rolling her eyes.
''Yeah but you didn't tell me she is this beautiful.'' Winn said not being able to tear his eyes from her.
''Yeah, yeah.'' Kara said suddenly feeling a bitter feeling inside of her.

Later that day while Kitty was working on her first potential story for Catco meadia, her phone rang and as she picked it up to anwser she saw that the number is unknown. Hmm, weird. She thought to herself and anwserd.
''Kitty?'' The male voice on the other end said. He sounded kinda fimiliar to her but she didn't know who it was.
''Yes. May i ask who am i speaking to?''
''Don't you remember? Kitten? You're gonna make me upset.'' The overdramatic voice said from the other side of the phone said casing Kitty to forget how to breath. It's him! How did he find me? Panic filled her head.
''Jake?'' She asked hoping that she is somehow wrong.
''That's right, good job baby girl.'' His voice send shivers down her spine, but not the good kind of shives, these were born from fear and anxiety. All she could think to do at that moment was end the call and throw her phone in to her purse.
''Not again, please not again.'' She whisperd to herself and stood up. She needed some air. This was all too much.

''Kitty, is everything okay?'' Kara asked as she heard the last cuple of sentences of the phone call.
''huh?'' Kitty turned around, still shaken up. ''Oh yeah, i'm okay, i just need some air.'' She faked a smile. She did that a lot, Kara noticed.
''Here let me show you where the balcony is.'' Kara offerd, knowing that leaving her alone probably wasnt the best idea.
''Oh, it's okay i'm sure i will be able to find it.''
''No, no I insist, it's time for my breakk anyway.'' After that Kitty was left with nother choise but to agree and let Kara lead her to the balcony.

Once they were on the balcony Kara looked at the girl next to her, noticing her shallow breathing. ''Are you sure you are okay?'' She asked.
''Yeah, I just got a call that threw me off a bit.'' Kitty let out a sigh and closed her eyes trying to calm down..
''Who was it from?''
''Just some guy from back home.'' Kitty replayed not really sure why she was telling her this, she was not the one to talk about her feelings or problems. Kara just seed like a person wo really cares and understands.
''Your boyfriend?'' Kara asked, which caused Kitty to let out a laugh.
''No, no. He is very much older than me and he kinda had a weird obsession with me since i was 17. However once i turned 18 he stoped... And now well i guess he got bored again.'' Kitty explained it.
''You had a stalker?'' Kara was left stuned.
''Yeah you could call him that, i just preferd to call asshole.'' Kitty tried to lighten the mood. ''Anyway i'm here now so he can't do anything anymore.'' She smiled. ''So how about you? What's your story?''
''There is no story. Like at all.'' Kara said doing that nerveous laugh and fixed her glasses, which Kitty realised was a nerveous habbit of hers.
''Oh c'mon of course there is, everybody has a story.''
''Yeah, but mine is just boring avrage life of a girl, here, on earth.'' The nerveous laughter escaped from her lips again.
''Okay if you say so.'' Kitty smiled. ''I should probaby get back to work, so i don't get fired on my first day.''