Introduction

It was an akward night at the large mansion you shared with the 6 vampire brothers...but it was kind of quiet and no one had tried to bother you for a while.That kind of freaked you out.'Hmm maybe their bothering Yui right now...'Yui was your sister,you guys have the same mother and dad but you are just a year older.You sat up in your bed when you were greeted by the one and only vampire perv you have met...Laito..."What do you want Laito"you questioned.He put a hand under your chin"You and Bitch-Chan are joining us for a game~" He answered."What kind of game im not really in the mood for YOUR games" you stated.You were in a grumpy mood since someone had woken you up from your nap.Laito picked you up and threw you over his shoulder"Come to the parlor and you shall see (name)-Chan~"He started walking to the parlor with your eyes widened'Did he call me by my first name...?'

-Hot Vampire time skip-

Laito had set you down on a couch next to Yui.She looked kind of scared,maybe she knew the game you were getting dragged into."What game are we supposidly playing?"You asked the second eldest who.is usually in charge.He pushed up his glasses and replied"I dont know i wasn't the one who came up with it"Then you saw Laito and Ayato smirking to the side of you"I did"Ayato.Your eyes widened"That's impossible!"you said,Yui spoke up"Anyway...what game is it Ayato-Kun"He smirked more"7 minutes in heaven~"Reiji and Subaru sighed,Kanato was playing with Teddy and Shu had his headphones in.Laito takes off his fedora and holds it out"Everyone put somthing in the hat,and the first person that shall choose is (name)-Chan~"Laito said smirking.You all put one object in.You stuck your hand in the fedora.