~Eyepatch~

You dug your hand around in the hat when your hand brushes up against some sort of fabric.You keep digging around until you find it again,you grab it and pull it out.It's an eyepatch with what seems like a key or an arrow exept the head of the arrow is a heart.You kinda freeze up and realize that it's Kanato's bears eyepatch...He grins and stands up"Teddy wants his eyepatch back"Kanato says,you hand him the eyepatch as he puts the eyepatch back on the bear as you two walk to the closet.The door closes and locks behind you.He plays with his dumb teddy bear for a good 3 minutes,he sets it down and turns it to face the wall"I don't want Teddy to see what i'm about to do to you"He says,you back into a wall.He pins you to the wall and kisses you.Your eyes widen and try to push him off,you stop struggling after a good minute.He stops kissing you and pecks down your arm with his fangs and lips.He sinks his fangs into the lower part of your arm and drinks your blood.You tear up"K-Kanto-Kun n-no that h-hurts.."You say,he stops.Uh oh what did you do."SINCE WHEN DID WE SAY THAT YOU COULD BOSS US AROUND?!"there goes his anger issues or whatever"SHUT UP!!"He says.You cover your mouth and wimper.6/7 minutes.He walks up to you,hand on your cheek"I'm sorry,but you don't get to boss us around"He says his thumb rubbing your cheek.That kind of soothed you.The door opens"Your 7 minutes are up"Reiji says,you hold your arm and walk up,Kanato picks up Teddy,smiles and walks out.You two don't speak to eachother the rest of the night.He just plays with his stupid bear his bitch of a mother gave him..if he helped kill her why does he still have that dumb thing...oh well i guess it will stay a mystery...