《 March 21, 2016 》

Dear daddy,

Let me just say today was the absolutely best day ever. Best tutoring session ever. Can we please do that again like for the rest of my life. I don't regret anything.

Hmm... Let me start from the beginning. Well school ended at 3 pm and Daddy said he would come over at 4. So that gave me about an hour to try to tidy the house up and to make sure everything looked amazing for when Daddy arrived. So I hurried up and cleaned. And then I went to put on a sports bra and spandex shorts. Although I don't like to seem like I'm conceited or anything. I do like to admit sometimes that I'm at least decent looking. I don't have extremely huge breast. But they're pretty decent looking. And although I don't have a bubble butt, my butt is pretty great. Anyways I'm putting some lip gloss on and all of a sudden I hear the bell ring.
So I do this weird run/walk thing to the door. And I see daddy.
He looks at me up and down and starts to lick his lips.
I'm guessing he likes what he sees. So I lead daddy to my bedroom so we can be more comfortable when he starts tutoring me. And he looks around wondering where to sit at and I point to the bed. He sits on the bed and I soon start to follow. But I "accidentally" trip over my own feet and land on his lap.
"Sorry dadd- Mr.Sliy, I didn't mean to do that. I'm a bit clumsy.", I told him.
"It's okay Dy.", said Mr.Sliy.
So we start working on the worksheets. And I see Daddy looking down my sports bra a couple of times and then when I would catch him. He would start to blush. Also I seen he had a bulge in his pants. So I put my hand on his thigh and slowly started to move my hand up higher. He didn't say anything but looked a bit conflicted as if he didn't know what to do or say. Daddy is such an open book that I can basically know what he's thinking by the expression on his face. Suddenly he blurted out "we can't be doing this."
Then I licked my lips and started to rub him and said, "daddy, you really don't have to do anything. All I want you to do is lay down and let me do all the work."
He just sighed a little and laid down like I told him to. So I started to run him harder. And then I went by his pants button and looked at him for confirmation. He closed his eyes and nodded. So I took off his pants but left his boxers on. And then I started to grind on him. It felt so amazing. And then he put his fingers on my hips and like brought his dick up to me and like made us rock faster together. Oh my the feeling was fuckin' sensational. And then like thirty minutes later I felt a liquid in between us and I realized he came. Then out of nowhere he just kissed me. I mean I didn't mind it but it like shocked me a little bit. So I kissed him back and I started to suck on his tongue. I would write more on what happened but it was just so hot. And I want to keep those memories to myself.
Until next time,
Dylan A

A/n this smut sucked. I'm so sorry *wipes tears away* I hope you still enjoyed it anyways. Also may you please leave some votes and comments.