Chapter 2

Marks pov*

'What the hell was happening to Jack.. He was fucking moaning in his sleep. That's kinda creepy. But that's just Jack. But the weirdest thing is.. He moaned my name.. I never would've thought he'd do that. I know for sure it was sexual. He doesn't ever moan like that even when we're joking around' I thought.

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen and made some coffee. While I was waiting for the coffee I got on my phone answering some comments. I was debating if I should go and talk to Jack about his dream. But I don't want to embarrass him. But it's just me and him so I don't think he'll mind. I walk back into Jack's room. He was still sitting there. It looked like he was lost in his thought.

"Hey.. Um.. Jack?" I said.

Jack looked up at me. His cheeks were getting red. "Y-Yes Mark?" Jack asked.

"Well.. Um.. The reason I woke you up was because.. You were moaning." I could see the embarrassment on his face. I kinda felt bad that I bothered him about it.

"Well, you see.. I have no idea what was going on in my head. I mean some how it just.. Happened.. I was tied up on your bed, Mark. Ye were kissing me and taking off yer cloths. I-I didn't know what was going on. I'm sorry." Jack explained.

"Jack, don't be sorry. Weird dreams happen. But I kinda knew it was me."

"H-How?"

"Well you moaned my name." I told him. His cheeks went from pink to really hard red. He covered his face.

"Want me to give you a minute?" I asked.

"Please just go.. It'd save me from more embarrassment. But please, don't tell anyone." He told me.

I laughed and said. "Your secret is safe with me. But there's coffee out here."

"I'll be out in a minute."

"Alright."

I walked out of the room. Smiling. I don't even know why. I just think how funny it is to see how red Jack's cheek were. Jack walked in a few minutes later. He looked at me. His face got red again. He looked back down.

"Ah, Mark. Get outta here. I can't handle ya." Jack teased.

"Oh shut up." I responded with a smile. 

Jack got his coffee and sat at the kitchen table. I sat across from him. He was looking down. Trying to avoid eye contact. I'm think it's funny now that he looks at me he's gonna blush. Ryan and Matt walked out of their bedrooms and joined us.

"So are you and Jack gonna record playing a game together?" Ryan asked.

"It's up to Merk." Jack said looking down.

"Sure!" I said.

"What's wrong Jack?" Matt asked.

"There's nothing wrong, I'm perfectly fine." Jack said trying not to smile.

I started laughing under my breath.

"Aye Jack, I was wondering.." I said.

Jack glared at me. Hoping I wouldn't say anything. But then he started blushing.

".. Why do you call me Merk?"

"Because it's hard to say my ar's so it ends up sounding like Merk."

"Haha! Well then .. Don't."

"I'm gonna start on breakfast." Ryan explained.

"I was wondering when someone was gonna say that." Matt said with a chuckle.