Chapter 1: lets go back home

"Harley! Hurry up I got to go!"

"Alright mom I'm coming!"

Hey. I'm Harley. Harley Rain. I'm 17 years old. I'm originally form Toronto Canada but I moved to New York when I was 10.

My mom caught my dad cheating on her when I was 10 and couldn't take the heartbreak. She took me and we moved here to New York. It was kind of unexpected so I never got to say goodbye to my friends. I remember it like it was yesterday...

My mom in tears. Her hair rustled like a bird's nest and her mascara all over her face. Daddy sat there on the table, looking at her. I didn't know what to do.

"Mommy?" I asked

"Sweetie, pack all your stuff. There is a bag on your bed." My mom said.

I didn't know what was happening. But I went any way. I didn't want to make mommy mad.

"COME ON ALLISON, IT WAS A MISTAKE. IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!"

"SO THE PREGENANT LADY 4 HOUSED DOWN DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING?"

"IT WAS A MISTAKE! I LOVE YOU"

"SHUT UP MIKE! I DON'T CARE!"

"DON'T DO THIS ALLY. ATLEAST DON'T TAKE HARLEY"

"WHY? SO SHE LIVE WITH HER CHEATER OF A FATHER AND A STUPID HALF SIBLING"

"NO- Iiii.....just go."

The last thing I remember was the sad look on my dad's face. Then I was gone.

My mom and I moved to New York to start afresh.  She got a job, and 3 years ago a boyfriend. He doesn't like me much.

He proposed to my mom a month ago but said he's marry her if she "got rid" of me. You would think 7 years would get you more appreciation but no. She's sending me to live with my dad.

My dad was my hero when I was little but after the cheating thing? I don't know. Apparently after the split I heard dad married the lady he knocked up. Just one year. Then I can leave.

I don't think I can live with a cheater, a step mom and a step sibling.

I don't know what to expect of this change but I hope is good.