Chapter 2

Pretend the pic says Kayla instead of Ahniya pls

Love ya

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

     Kayla's  POV

I quickly walk over to them and say "I've been outside for a while so I'm a change again really quickly." Loren replies "Let me come too I'm still in my PJs considering I over slept and they wouldn't let me change." Loren said mostly staring at Joey who just smirked. "Bryce you can come in and make yourself at home while we get ready. He followed us inside he went to the table in the dining room. Loren and I ran upstairs quickly not wanting him to wait. I went into the closet and grabbed two outfits (In the picture above) I gave one outfit to Loren and went to the bathroom to change into the other.

Bryce's POV

While they were upstairs I got up from the chair I was in and looked around. This place was 2x bigger than my house and it was beautiful. I looked at pictures on the wall and saw Kayla's baby pics. There was one from when she was born, then her brothers and finally I saw a recent pic of her whole family.

She was so gorgeous I couldn't even describe how much. This morning when she woke up I saw her in her windows I don't think she saw me but I begged my mom to have the room with the window next to hers. She said yes of course. I heard them giggling so I just walked towards the stairs.

Kayla's  POV

Lore and I walked downstairs laughing at the fact that we saw my brother slip and fall outside. Bryce was standing at the stairs. We walked out and towards the van. "Lore sit by Joey and Bryce and Kayla sit in the very back." Thema said looking at her phone but then looked up and winked at me knowing Bryce was my type. We hopped in the back with Tayler.

After the car ride...

We got there and decide to split up Mikey, Thema, and Arii. Joey and Loren, and Bryce and I. Ariel, Dylan, and Jackson already were off. We parted ways. "So where do you wanna go first?" "Anywhere you want." "Even girly stores like PINK and Victoria Secret?" I said looking at him curiously. "Ya even those" "You're one weird boy." "I'll take that as a compliment." He smiled proudly. I just giggle and walk to American Eagles. "Get whatever you like and I'll pay for it and no buts." "Fine" he said lookin like he was about to object my statement. We went our seperate ways and got clothes. We met up at the front desk together and I paid for everything.

We walked out looking around for another place to go. I looked to my left and saw the one person I did not want to see. My EX Lucas. I broke up with him last year because I caught him making out with a slut at my birthday party. I hated him ever since. "Oh shit" I said under my breath. "What?" Bryce questioned obviously  hearing me. "My bitchy ex" I said avoiding his sight. "Kayla!" "What do you want asshole?" "I want that fine ass of yours." I saw Bryce's hand turn into a fist so fast I thought I was imagining it. "Well you can't have it." He grabbed my wrist digging his claws in my skin. Tears started filling my eyes. "I can have whatever I want and I want you." He said looking at me with a peverty look. "Get your ugly ass got damn hands off of her." I hear Bryce say. "Bryce stay out of this" I say no wanting him to get hurt. "No Kayla, I said get your hands off of her." Bryce stepped forward and I yanked my hand from Lucas hiding behind Bryce. "Ohhh Kayla's got herself a brave boyfriend." "Ya, and I'll beat the hell out of you if you touch her again" "Awe hope you two have a horrible life together." He said walking off quite annoyed.

Bryce turned to me with worried eyes. "You okay?" "Ya but why did you agree to you being my boyfriend?" I said thinking he wouldn't have said that. "Because I like you and the thought of us being a thing makes me so happy." He said grabbing my hand. I blush at his touch wishing he would never let go.
We walk away hand in hand. "Where do you wanna go now?" "IDK maybe we should see where Thems or Lore is?" "Sure" I grabbed my phone out of my purse and dialed Lore. "Hellos" "Where are you" "At the ice cream place in the food court" "Well Bryce and I will be right there." "Kk" I hung up and threw my phone in my bag. My phone is like indestructible. It literally never breaks. "Where are they?" "Food court." "Let me guess ice cream?"  Dang it was like this dude is already apart of the group. "Yeah how'd you know?" They seem like the ice cream type of girls" "Okay...." We started walking to the elevator that leads to the lower level. The escalator was on the other side. We got in and Bryce pressed the down button. I looked in my bag for a hair tie and put my curly hair in a high ponytail.