Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

"Bye guys and gals" I said as I logged out of younow and closed my laptop. Tomorrow my new neighbors are moving in officially but all there stuff is here. I heard their family's name was Hall but it could be a fib. (A/N- I said fib when I was 13😂 didnt know that) It was 10:30 so I decided it was time for bed so I hopped into bed considering I already took a shower before I got on younow. "

Goodnight mom" "Goodnight sweetheart" she replied. I didn't say goodnight to my brother cause I knew he was at a party. Him and I are close so we can depend on each other to keep a secret. I pulled the covers over myself and soon dozed off to sleep.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Next Morning
I woke up to the sound of a moving truck pounding against gravel. I'm glad it's 9:00am on a Saturday because I would've cursed them out for being so loud on a school morning. I look out my windows to see a gorgeous guy with black hair, brown eyes, blue and black Jordans, blue t-shirt, and some black jeans. I could see his muscle and God, was he gorgeous. I realised they were are new neighbors.

I ran down stairs and saw my mom cooking pancakes. "Sweetie in about an hour you and your brother are going to come next door with me and talk to the the new neighbors." She said while smiling innocently.

"Mom, I'm going to the mall with Arii, Mikey, Joey, Loren and Thema in two hours then meet up with Jackson, Dylan and Ariel, I have to get ready." I replied quite annoyed since I told her yesterday about this.

"Well then you can invite their son Bryce he your age 18 and he is quite handsome." She said winking at me knowing I would think he was cute. "Okay yeah I saw him and he is pretty cute, but what if he doesn't like me?" "Oh he will, his parents told me what his type was." She said smirking

"MOM! You talked to his parents already!" " Yes and you just wasted 15 minutes on having this conversation so I advise you to sit down and eat then go get ready." "Fine" I sat down and ate my pancakes.

"Mom would you mind if I got Jason's bed wet?" "No as long as you don't get loud." "Okay" I grabbed a bucket from the basement and ran to the bathroom. I filled the bucket with water and ran into my brothers room. "Jason wake up I know you're hungover, but I have a surprise" I said but he didn't hear me. "Fine, guess I'll just have to surprise you." I dumped the water on him. He jumped up and started screaming like a girl while I just laughed historically. "Why" he frowned. "Because we have to meet the neighbors in 30 minutes." Well okay then." He pushed me out of the room and closed the door.

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me hopped in the shower, did my buisness, wrapped a towel around myself and went to my walk in closet. Did I mention my mom's a doctor and my dad's a lawyer, on a business trip. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I found a white crop-top that said Boss on the front and black tank-top to go under it. Some black Jean shorts and white and black jordans. I run down stairs just in time because my brother and mom were ready to go meet them.

We walk out the door with my mom holding lemonade and my brother holding his basketball. He plays basketball at school I am the captain of the cheerleading team, but I'm not the slut or the one who dates the jock of the school. I'm really nice and all of my grades and my friends grades are B's and A's. I apart of the continental math league. My enemy is the slut at our school named Kira she has dated basically every guy on the football, basketball, and lacrosse team except my brother. I only dated one guy because I want the find the right guy.

Bryce's mom walks out in a sundress the is purple with poka-dots and my mom is wearing a sundress with yellow stripes. My mom's half Puerto Rican. My dad's African American aka black. I'm mostly black but know good Spanish.

Bryce and his dad we carrying boxes into the house and might I say god those muscles though. His mom ran over "Hi Nicole (my mom's name) this must be Kayla
and Jason." She said with a smile so friendly. Jason quickly ran towards Bryce to avoid the casual grown up conversations. Sadly I went after him not wanting to be left alone. "Hi I'm Jason and this is my little sister Kayla" Jason says making Bryce turn to look at me.

I smile back at him and we starred at each other for a while. I felt like I was in twilight from how much we were starring. "Well nice to meet you Kayla, I'm br-" "Ya Bryce I know." He gave me a confused look, I just gave him a scared and awkward smile. Man, I never act like this around guys.

I felt my butt vibrate and realised that I got a text. I looked down to see a text from Thema saying their right around the corner. I guess Zach is using his mom's mini-van because we all can't fit in a normal car. "Well I have to go so..." I turned around and walked to the mothers.

"Mom their right around the corner can I go pweseeeee?"

"Fine but how about Bryce come with you?"

"Ya it'll be great if Bryce took some time off and made some new friends" Mrs Hall said. " Yes and Jason can help Mr. Hall." "Great, Bryce! Come over here!" Bryce came jogging over. "Bryce your hanging out with Kayla for the day." "Cool" he said smoothly like he wanted to go in the first place. My friends pulled up into my driveway.

Great now I'm going to be nervous all day...