5

Matthew

"hey Matt" i turned around to see Nash jogging to catch up. i stopped in my tracks and greeted him.

"Sup Nash"

"i have a serious question" i tilted my head towards him slightly to get a better view.

" whats up?" he seemed nervous about what ever it is and i could tell he needed advice about something,

" So if you liked this girl but you only met her a week ago would you ask her out?" Who does he like?

i mean it doesn't seem wrong....what if its Ashley? my fist clenched at the thought of that. wait what? do i like Ashley? I mean i like how she smiles at the most randomness things and how her eyes twinkle whenever she talks about something she likes.

I started to blush at the thought of her. I like Ashley/

"Yes, i would." i stated "why? whs the lucky girl?" i smirked, seeing his cheeks turn pink at the mention oh his so called "crush".

"Umm..Natalie" he stractched the back of his neck nervously.

i patted his back "Aw man thats so adorable" i pinched his cheeks for a dramatic effect.

he swatted my hand away and chuckled at my childish behavior.

"What should I do Matt?" He asked

"I say go for it. if you really like her than tell her. start off slow, don't rush into things. I said with my arm around his shoulder.

he nodded slowly, processing what I said
"okay I'll do it " he smiled

"go get 'em tiger" I playfully winked and walked away.

he groaned but laughed at the end.

maybe I should take my on advice and tell Ashely I like her