parlour

Just to clear things up
×This is an au where ageplay is widely accepted (everybody knows Zayn is a baby
×Zayn is literally very smol so he and Niall are NOT the same size
×Liam is hulk size (aye , yes, papí )
×Ziam and Larry are out (sobs/ if only )

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READUNG THIS. YOU ALL MAKE ME HAPPY AND GIVE ME THESE NICE LADY BONERS THAT ONLY GO AWAY IF I DONT GET LOTS OF ACTIVITY ON THIS STORY BUT GUESS WHAT ?? That has never sEven FUCKING HAPPENED. I HAVE CONSTANT LADY BONERS.
YOU ARE MY VIAGRA ❗‼❕™

And if you get the car reference can you guys just comment because I die

ok thanks

http://ugly.life/post/141517506671/lenabeanss-jasminedagawdess-pettywap
_____

After the 30 minute punishment , Liam let Zayn out the time out chair but sat him down in his lap.

"Now , you know why daddy had to put you in time out , yea ?"

Zayn nods , "because daddy had to because I was no good baby ," is his answer.

"Zayn...You are a good baby. You're the best baby , but sometimes you get very excited and you do things that can get you hurt , so daddy had to punish you so you know not to do it again. "
Zayn nods once , randomly touching Liam's arm and blushing.
"Um , daddy? I eat ice cream."
Liam nods , eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed.

"Zayn eat cream wiff 'pinkles and spoon and napples chunk and oh! I 'member once ,sauce." Zayn looks up at Liam who hums in understanding.
"I see where this is going. "
"Do ?"
"Yes , I do , Zayn. You want ice cream. "
"Yes ! Cream !" Zayn claps excitedly , squirming on Liam's lap until the man held him still.
"But -"
"But ?!" Zayn repeated with a silly frown.
"You need to eat lunch first. "
"Ice cream is lunch , daddy. "
"No it is not ." Liam denied as he stood with Zayn in his arms.
He carried the boy downstairs and sat him next to Niall who was dozing off until Zayn jumped on him.
"I'm going to make some lunch then we're going to Get some ice cream before the game starts . You help Zayn clean up and after that get him dressed."
"Yea , okay. Sounds good." Niall yawned and stretched.
He got on the floor , pulling Zayn down with him. "Lets clean up. "
"Okay , clean up , clean up , everybody! Clean up , clean up everywhere! " the boy sang as he crawled around the table , Niall on his heels with the bag the toy cars belonged in.

"Clean up , clean up everybody share !"

The little one was picking up hot wheels , inspecting each one before gently placing them in the bag.
"Oh , look ," Zayn would stop every couple cars and show Niall one , then he'd simply put it away.
It took much longer than it should have , but luckily there were only a few cars strewn around the carpet.
Niall zipped the bag closed and stood with it over his shoulder.
"Come on , Zaynie ," Niall holds out his hand for the boy to take.
"I go by 'self. " Zayn says defiantly and stands with his arms folded , Niall shrugs.
"Well 'go by self ' to your room so we can get you clothes. "
"Clothes for ice cream ?" Zayn asked before making any moves , when Niall nods , the boy squeals and runs ahead of Niall.

After carefully climbing the stairs so the trip to the ice cream parlour isn't jeopardized , Zayn sits patiently on his and Liam's bed , waiting for Niall to get out his clothes.
Niall has black sweats and a yellow shirt for Zayn , he puts that down on the bed as he gets the boys changing supplies and socks.
Zayn picks up the sweat pants , "Neil , is not pants I wear. "
"What ?" Niall turned to the boy , nappy and baby wipes in hand.
"Is not pants I wear , Neil. Is daddy. "
Niall sighs but checks the size , his jaw dropping when he sees that the boy was right.
"Wow , how'd you know that ?"
"Zayn pants better but Zayn also know lots of fats to know that."
Niall doubles over in laughter , a pair of Zayn's jeans in his fist.
"You're hilarious."
Zayn giggles , even though right now he didn't know what that meant. Niall quickly put Zayn in a fresh nappy and got him dressed without much of a fight.
The two went downstairs just as Liam finished putting their grilled chicken and French fries on plates. Zayn's food was already cut so he could eat by himself and his favorite dipping sauce was drizzled all over everything just like he likes it.
As he passed by the two he kissed Zayn long and hard on the forehead before jogging upstairs to get himself and a diaper bag ready.

',',',',',','

In the car Zayn continued to insist that he could do things on his own. He got in Niall's SUV without having to be picked up , he sat in his car seat properly without having to be told to and buckled himself in.
He actually over buckled himself , pulling every seatbelt over his torso and refusing to let anyone fix him.
Liam sat in the front with Niall driving.

As he drove he fiddled with the radio , trying to find a good station that wouldn't play anything too crazy with such a malible mind in the car. Niall settled for some pop contemporary station that was playing some eighties song at the moment.

Zayn gasps. "Love this song !"

Liam accidentally let out a surprised snort. "You do ?"

"Yea!" the boy answered. "It about animals leaving the zoo. Love animals. "

Liam chuckled and got out his cell , he started filming the baby boy. He liked to keep videos of his cute little moments to look back on because he loves his boyfriend to no end.
"Sing for us , zaynie baby !"

Zayn struck out his arm and started snapping his fingers off beat. He cocked his head to the side , belting out a flat note.
"Milli-on , comma Milli-on ! Come and go-o-oo. Like dreams and red and green , comma Milli-on!"

Niall giggles , "I can't right now. I can't drive in these conditions. Is he even singing the lyrics right ?"
"He's singing in his own way , Niall. Shut up and park the car."

Zayn's attention tranfixes on the ice cream parlour outside his window. "Cream!"
He struggles against his seatbelts , whining and whimpering because he can't get out.
"Wait a second , baby ," Liam tries but just that quickly , tears start spilling from Zayn's eyes. "Ice cream!" he screams and kicks.
The car is finally parked and both Niall and Liam get out to rush to Zayn to get him out.
Liam , naturally is at the little ones side first , hastily unbuckling him as he continues to wail about 'cream' .
"Shush , baby , daddy's here." Liam soothes , lifting Zayn into his arms. His cries have died down but not enough for Liam's liking.
"Look , Zayn , we're right here , you're so close to getting ice cream. "
"Sprinkles." Zayn sniffles , rubbing his snotty , wet nose against Liam's shirt and in the crook of his neck.
"Yes , sprinkles. "Liam rubbed his back , Niall led the way , opening the door for the two.
The parlour was quite empty with just two teenaged workers in the back.
"Hi !" the first young girl greeted happily , seeming to recognize the three. "Is ,um , Mr. Zayn okay ?" she asked then gasped , hiding behind her hand. "Is he in little space ?"
Niall nodded but focused on Zayn and Liam , pulling out a chair for them to sit.
Zayn stayed quiet , not showing his face.
Niall went up to the counter. "Do you have a menu or something like a menu ? Something with pictures by any chance? "
"Yes , yea , we do. " the girl handed him a huge , laminated sheet of paper with all the toppings and flavors an ice cream shop would have to offer.
He put it on the table in front of the two and sat himself across from them.
"Baby look , sprinkles and um , sauces and... chunks I think. "
"Napples ?" the boy turned his head and looked down at the paper. He points to the pineapple chunks. "Napples chunks."
"Oh ," it dawns on Liam what 'napples' where just then. "Ok , we can get you that. What else ?"
"And ice cream on sprinkles and sauce , daddy. "
"What sauce , baby boy ?"
"Orange."
"I think he means caramel. " Niall mutters and Liam nods , handing Zayn over to him. askseasily.
"What do you want ?" Liam asks pulling out his wallet.
"One of those deluxe banana boat sundaes ,with everything on top. "
"Alright." He responds and goes up to the counter.
Zayn busies himself playing with Niall's shirt collar and humming mindlessly.
"I get ice cream today." Zayn sing-songs just as Liam puts his bowl down in front of him.
Niall puts him in his own chair , ruffling his hair , Zayn immediately digs into his ice cream making a big mess.

By the time Niall and Liam ate all their ice cream Zayn is just over half way through his small bowl.
Niall was currently at the counter taking pictures and signing autographs and naturally ordering a treat to go.

"Look !" Zayn showed Liam his sticky , sprinkle littered hands with a sweet grin. "Zayn hands turned ice cream."
Liam smiles fondly , shaking his head all the same. "Your hands aren't ice cream , they're just dirty , silly. "
"Hands turned ice cream." Zayn disagreed , looking down at his colorful palms , the sprinkles had stained them.
"Okay , I guess daddy has to eat you then?" Liam held Zayn's wrist , jokingly nipping it.
"No. Only can eat hands. "Zayn offers his hand , giggling , not expecting Liam to wrap his lips around his finger.
Zayn gasps , lips parting and eyes widening. "Oh. Only was playing with daddy. "
Liam wiggled his eyebrows at the little as he pulled away. "I know , I wasn't planning on eating you , baby. "
"Zayn liked." he lisped in a whisper , leaning in to Liam innocently.
Liam just chuckles. "Lets get you cleaned. "