Chapter 1-Getting Sent To Boarding School

RUBY'S POV

"ruby I've warned you so many times to break it off with the boy,he's not right for you!"i laughed. "how do you know?i really care about him it's not your decision! it's mine.just because his family get involved with the police doesn't mean he's like them!"my mum sighed."i'm just trying to protect you ruby! and for as long as you live under my roof you will do as i tell you to!"

"maybe i'll just move out and move in with noah!"she laughed."thats going to be a promising start to life outside of school.and you can't move out your a minour!"i rolled my eyes."not for long!"my mum ran a hand through her hair."your sixteen ruby.can we not do this please i have lots of work and problems to sort out"my mum sounded defeated.

i rolled my eyes and walked out of the house making sure i slammed the door,i ran straight to noah's house,he let me straight in and we went into his bedroom and sat on his bed,i told him about the whole argument and he just said don't get to annoyed and that she couldn't split us up because we love eachother and nothing can get in the way of love.

i felt like being sick he was never that soppy but i didn't mind,i just gave him a hug and said thanks for listening.i walked out and went straight to the shop to buy a bottle of vodka i knew i was underage but my friend owned the store i bought my vodka from.i drunk the whole bottle and by the time it was empty i had fallen asleep with the bottle in my hand.

when i awoke i was in the police station for underage drinking they didn't do anything just gave me a caution,told me not to do it again and called my mum to pick me up,she was with her boyfriend who just so happened to be todd's brother.but her boyfriend was awesome he never judged me and only told me off when it was something really really bad.

he calmed my mum down when i did stuff bad so he's okay i suppose.when my mum got to the police station she looked livid."RUBY THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!,i don't want to but..your going to boarding school"brax came rushing in."calm down charlie,think before you say something you regret,i'll take ruby to mine okay so you have time to cool down,then call me when your calm and i'll bring her home"my mum nodded.

then brax whispered in my ear."you've really done it this time rubes"i half smiled and shrugged."i know"when we got to his house he told me to go straight up to todd.i did as he said and after fifteen minutes there was a knock on the door and i heard my mum's voice."RUBY WE NEED TO TALK GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"brax laughed."someone's in a bad mood is it your time of the month charlie?"he sounded amused."i wish brax"when i walked down the stairs his eyes were wide.

"yeah"both they're eyes turned to me."sit down"i looked at my mum and sat down."i've been thinking..and i've come to the conclusion that i should send you to boarding school.i've just got to pick up the forms tomorow and the school year starts on monday"i laughed."are you kidding me this threat again?"brax looked at me."rubes your not doing yourself any favours just go back upstairs i need to talk to your mum"i did a he said but waited on the landing so i could hear what they were saying.

"charlie maybe your being to harsh on her"my mum sighed."brax i've given her enough chances"he sighed."fine...but what did you mean by 'i wish' when i said 'what are you on your time of the month'?"she rolled her eyes."think about it"his eyes went wide and i gasped.my mum's pregnant?! but he smiled."really?"she smiled,he just gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"well....can i talk to rubes for a minute?"my mum nodded."i'll just go to get some air."he nodded."rubes!"i ran downstairs."mum's pregnant!"i smiled,he just rolled his eyes."i had a feeling you was listening,anyway firstly you can't tell your mum you know she's pregnant or she'll kill me,secondly i have a plan to keep you and todd together okay but you can't tell your mum"i smiled,which he obviously took as a yes."right i'll get todd sent to your boarding school it's obvious what one she'll send you to so..."