Chapter 2-Arriving At The Boarding School

RUBY'S POV

I woke up and got dressed straight away i closed my door because i got a tattoo on the bottom of my back.which saids 'blood and sand' todd hasn't seen it yet because it's a birthday present and his birthday is on wednesday.the 'blood and sand' tattoo means i'm dedicated to his surf gang.

i got dressed into a flowery dress with sandals.i grabbed the last of my things and put them in my black hummer,then said bye to brax and my mom.i left and went straight to pick todd up from his house then headed to straight to the boarding school.

when we got to the school building we walked in with the boxes of our things,the receptionist smiled."good morning names please?"we smiled."ruby buckton and todd braxton"she nodded."okay well you two are both in room 208"we got given the keys and went up to our room.when we got there i smiled."i wonder how many room mates we've got"he just shrugged."better start unpacking"

AMBERS POV

i walked into reception to see a young blonde girl,god they'll hire anyone these days."amber S"she smiled and looked my picture on my school record."room 204"and she handed me the keys and i went up to my dorm.i started to unpack my stuff when another person walked in.

i looked out of my room and around the corner to where the noise was coming from.i saw a boy who was tanned had dark brown hair and was quite tall he looked about 6 foot 2 inches."well hello there"he smirk.ergh another player..great and i've got to share a dorm with him.i just rolled my eyes at him andi walked back into the room i decided was where i wanted to sleep.

there was another bed in there so i guessed someone else would be staying in the room with me but all i know is it sure as hell wasn't going to be him!

MOLLIE'S POV

i walked in to reception with phoebe and told the receptionist our names.she smiled and told us both "room 207"we smiled because we got to be in the same dorm together.we ran straight up to the dorm and started to unpack because there was two beds to a room so we decided we would be 'roomies'

after ten minutes of unpacking we went into the front room,we were both still recovering from a really bad hangover.so when someone slammed the door shut we was really pissed at them."can you not make any loud noises..please?"when we opened our eyes again we saw two totally hot boys.

they smiled and whispered to eachother."am i dreaming cause it feels like heaven"i raised an eyebrow and so did phoebe,we both said in unison."dorks"and smiled at eachother.we ran into our room because i needed to get my phone.

as soon as i opened my phone and i was flooded with texts.my uncle decided he wanted to call me at that moment and he was spanish and couldn't understand english.so i have to use my spanish skills.

"Hola tío max, ¿cómo estás?"(hi uncle max,how are you?)they all looked confused at me except phoebe she guessed it was uncle max because i wasn't speaking english.i waited for him to reply then carried on

.Estoyencantadodesubienysímeymamáestánbien,hellegadoconseguridadenelinternado yvoyahablaraustedmástardeporquenecesitounpack.Tequiero,Adiós(i'm glad your okay and yes me and mom are fine,i've arrived safely at boarding school and i will talk to you later because i need to unpack.love you,bye)they raised they're eyebrows but just shrugged."i'm going back into my room"

OLIVIAS POV

as i walked into the school everyone was giving me dirty looks.what the hell?they don't even know me so why give me a dirty look?i walked up to the the receptionist."erm...hey i'm olivia"she looked me up and down and gave me a disapproving look,what's her problem?she smiled but i could see it slowly turning into a grimance.