(2) Dante~Chan WARNING yandere

Kawaii~Chan POV
Hey Aphmau~sempai who was that boy you were talking to.

Aphmau POV
He said his name is Dante. He also said if you and me needed help just tell him. Because we are new to school. He's kinda cute please Kawaii~Chan don't tell him.

Kawaii~Chan POV
(In head) Kawaii~Chan loves him. Kawaii~Chan deserves to be with him. (No longer in head) I won't tell him Aphmau~sempai.
*time skip because unicorns are that magical*
Kawaii~Chan POV
*at home* Sorry Aphmau~sempai dante~chan has to be Kawaii~Chans. I then look dante~chan on the internet he lives on 16th street Phoenix Drop. I then go to his house. He's playing soccer he likes anime and a lot of things like Kawaii~Chan does he's purrfect. (Sorry I had to do that pun).
*unicorns are magical because time skip*
Aphmau POV
Hey Dante u was wondering if you would want to go out with me. Yes I would Aphmau he said. Ok I start to blush then I get a text.
*text starts*
Kawaii~Chan - Hey can you meet me at the chemistry lab.
Aphmau - sure when
Kawaii~Chan- right now if you can
Aphmau- ok on my way

Kawaii~Chan POV
I told her to meet me in the chemistry lab because there is no cameras there. I didn't want to do this but dante~chan has to be mine. I had a knife in my had hidden in my jacket sleeve. Hey Aphmau~sempai I say as she walks in. Dante said yes so we are now dating she says excitedly. Congrats Aphmau~sempai hug I go to hug her say sorry in her ear and stab he in the back. As she's dying she says why Kawaii~Chan I thought we were friends. I couldn't take it no more to end this I stab her in the head. I started to cry while stabbing her repeditally. I then cut her apart piece by piece and shove her down the garbage disposal. It took a little but she's disposed of. I mopped up her blood I changed my clothes I wiped all blood off of me I also put the bloody clothes into the disposal also. Now that's finished a back round story. Oh I got it. Dante~chan I start to yell and fake cry. Aph aph Aphmau~sempai is dead Garroth killed her because he heard you were dating her. I heard him say he's going after you next. I heard that I looked into the chemistry lab and it was to late to save her what do I do.
*5 months later*
Dante~chan would you like to go out with me. I guess just don't die. I will be devastated like how I lost Aphmau I should of been there

Hey my peeps thecoolperson here hope you liked my one shot this is my first one shot and my first yandere so I hope you liked it tell me a ship you want us to write a one shot about