Seven

Yoongi

The search warrant was approved. I sat there staring at the small green slip with judges name on it. I didn't think it would get approved in two days, but it only makes sense because the longer this case goes on, the more intense it becomes. Reports of Hoseok being spotted by the public are all over the place, most of them are hoaxes, but we still try to look at them in case it might be a lead to his arrest. Namjoon, Jungkook and I started out this morning by going to the apartment complex of Hoseok and Alexis, even though there was protests from the landlady downstairs telling us that they didn't live there anymore, she still told us what floor it was on and the room number. Namjoon and Jungkook bickered about whatever on the way up to their apartment, I didn't dare butt in because Jungkook and I still haven't exactly made up to each other, normally we would have settled it by now, but it's been two days and we haven't said a word to each other. When we went into the apartment it was freezing in there, it may have been early fall, but the heat should at least be on even though there's tenant living there. Jungkook pushed passed me when I opened the door, it was harsh and it pushed me into the door frame, Namjoon just gave a questionable face walked passed me; I held on to the shoulder that was slammed into frame and walked into the abode, most of their stuff was gone, except some of Alexis's art that remained on the walls and their furniture , the first place I went to look was their old bedroom to see if anything was left in there, I searched the dresser for any type of evidence that could have possibly been left, but all I found was crumpled up balls of paper in every drawer, I decided to start taking them out and opening them, one by one. They all had letters on them, they were in English so I didn't understand what they said, but it seemed to spell something out.

"Namjoon!" I yelled as I finished setting out the papers and sitting down on the floor.

"What is it Yoongi?" He yelled back.

"I think I found something, I can't read it because it's in English, help me?" I asked as he walked heavy footed into the room.

Namjoon stood in front of the set of letters, his hand to his chin and his lips pursed at the sight, "It says 'You're never going to find me you fuckers'." 

"That's a bit abrasive." I said as I stood up from the floor.

"You're telling me, but I don't think that Hoseok wrote that." Namjoon said as he shifted his weight to his other foot.

"Really, what's your reasoning?" I asked as I started thinking about the possibilities of the situation.

"The handwriting is a bit too feminine for it to be his handwriting, and I'm pretty sure that Hoseok doesn't know enough English for this to be him." He said as he went to pick up one of the pieces of paper.

"If you two would stop having a dick measuring contest and hell out of my way so I can take a picture of the evidence that would be great." Jungkook said as he pushed me out of the way.

Namjoon looked at me and tried to figure out what was going on between the two of us, he stopped looking at me so he could put the paper down so Jungkook could take the photo and so we could continue looking. Namjoon stood next to me and crossed his arms, all that was heard was the snapping of the camera, he took about four pictures and walked out of the room, when Jungkook got far enough away from us Namjoon stood in front of me and put his hands on his hips.

"What the fuck is going on between you two?" He asked with a small sigh.

"We got into a fight and we haven't made up yet." I answered as I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"What did you two fight over?" He asked.

"It was a stupid fight, we'll make up soon, don't worry." I said as I walked past him and out of the bed room door.