Chapter 1

"Come on bro keep up," I yelled out to Ethan as we jogged through the woods.
He didn't answer back and when I turned around he was nowhere in sight. "Ethan," I yelled out. I heard a bratch snap behind me and I immediately snapped around to see my brother. "You yelled," he said. "Wait how did you get in front of me," I asked. "Toke a short cut," he shrugged as he turned around and jogged off. I was about to jog off to when I heard something in the bushes. I started walking over to it when I was tackled from behind. Whatever was on me bit and scratched me and then ran off with whatever was in the bush.

-Next Day-

When I got up I went into the bathroom and looked at my side to see the bite was gone. (Yes I know this is what happened to Scott but the picture is the only actual wolf bite I could find) What the... I shook it off and got ready for school. I got changed and then headed out to find my brother already ready. When we got to school we gathered with a friends in the courtyard. But then I saw a blonde girl get out of a car. Damn. She's beautiful, short, but wow she took my breath away.

Melissa's POV:

I stepped out of my car and walked over to the courtyard to meet up with my friends. As I got closer I noticed Andrea and Isabella. "Hey guys," I said as I walked up to them. "Hey Melissa," Andrea smiled. "Hey," Isa said. "Ladies," Mimi yelled running over to us, with Connor following slowly behind. "Hey girl. Hey Connor," I smiled. "Hey Melissa. Thanks for yesterday," Connor said. "No problem you know I always have your back," I smiled hugging him. And as I was hugging Connor I saw a boy looking at me. He looks oddly familiar. Then I saw a boy that looked exactly like him. Twins. Then I smelt something in the air. Shit. "We have to go," I said walking away. "But we have school," Isa said. "Not anymore."
------
Melissa is a savage.